Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your work is extremely well done...but...I have to say that I like the original and those...are the re-return of baby teeth of T3...which I didn't like.
Sorry, bud...

I just got one and wanted to know if they came with the batteries installed inside already, I didn't want to open him until I get my place and display him, but learned about battery corrosion.. thanks!

I just got one and wanted to know if they came with the batteries installed inside already, I didn't want to open him until I get my place and display him, but learned about battery corrosion.. thanks!

The batteries are in his head and you need to remove the back part of the skull to turn them on. Very "creative" from HT, a 5 year old could have found a better way to have the eyes turned on. :slap

The batteries are in his head and you need to remove the back part of the skull to turn them on. Very "creative" from HT, a 5 year old could have found a better way to have the eyes turned on. :slap

Ha! I agree it's pretty lame place to put the button!:cuckoo:

Is anyone trying to sell one of these on here. Im trying to pull the trigger on this guy but I'm hoping to avoid evilbay. Just shoot me a PM if your interested.

Ha! I agree it's pretty lame place to put the button!:cuckoo:

Indeed, but otherwise a superb collectible. :clap Glad I didn't pay $$$$ for a Cinemaquette which has that effeminate pose I can't stand, neither for the old Sideshow 1:4 which is pretty bad looking compared to this one and some ask for that 3 times the price of the HT 1:4 (yeah, sure LOL)

Just got around to painting the base. I think it looks a lot better.
null-25.jpg

null-24.jpg

Looks 10 times better. The original base was too bland and insipid, and the lava itself was too pronounced. The skulls on the original looked like they were some kind of amusement park toys that got damaged. I know the skulls themselves are not perfect, but weathering them too helps A LOT.

Still on the fence about getting it...
Looks great to me from all the pics but i really want to
see what EB version looks like.
If ever be announced...

Decisions, decisions :panic:

:wink1: yeah I'm really happy with the out come the skulls look so much better weathered and the ground just looks like cracked rock now

Yeahs cheers mate. I repainted the skulls looked to cheap and clean looking. What was hot toys thinking?

Yeah! Did the same on mine here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5971382&postcount=3128

Still on the fence about getting it...
Looks great to me from all the pics but i really want to
see what EB version looks like.
If ever be announced...

Decisions, decisions :panic:

If you try to decide too long you might be in for a nice price hike in the near future ;)

LOL.. I think they got confused since your before and after pics are actually posted after and before...LOL..I do like the look though, and I may do this myself.

Of course that happened because the HT base already came with black paint on it, no lava, and cool weathering on skulls, and we just added some crappy lava on our own, and cleaned up those skulls LOL :D :peace :monkey1

Back