Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came today :rock:rock:rock:rock no qc issues what so ever, this guy is perfect and a lot heavier than i was expecting.

some rather quick snaps pretty basic pose but it screams menacing on display

DSCN0140.JPG

DSCN0144.JPG

he's a hard figure to photograph considering how shiny he is.

Mine came today :rock:rock:rock:rock no qc issues what so ever, this guy is perfect and a lot heavier than i was expecting.

some rather quick snaps pretty basic pose but it screams menacing on display

DSCN0140.JPG

DSCN0144.JPG

he's a hard figure to photograph considering how shiny he is.

You get yours from collectible direct aswell mate. I paid last night so just waiting now

well, let me get this clear to the others who have doubts of my honesty: the 5 items in a row were bought from different shops, so not all 5 came from the same shop. the Endoskeleton i bought from a shop in the Netherlands who only sells Hot Toys merchandise. So i do think he'll be able to solve the problem.

thanks for the advice olbertfrog...

if you bought at a regular shop you allways get another one or otherwise your money back rightaway,your sure its a normal shop ? i dont think so.

if you bought at a regular shop you allways get another one or otherwise your money back rightaway,your sure its a normal shop ? i dont think so.

he only sells hot toys and said to me it was his last one in stock and would mail his provider if he could get another one from Hot Toys. second week passed now and still no result. hopefully next weel an answer to solve it.

i bought from this shop because many others (members on a dutch forum i'm active)told me it was a good shop, so that's why.

he only sells hot toys and said to me it was his last one in stock and would mail his provider if he could get another one from Hot Toys. second week passed now and still no result. hopefully next weel an answer to solve it.

i bought from this shop because many others (members on a dutch forum i'm active)told me it was a good shop, so that's why.

Best of luck to you on the case, lunatic.
Tomorrow for me and my seller also said it´s his last and he couldn´t order another. Hopefully all is well with it.
It´s my dream of a figure come true...
:pray:

Btw did you moded you figure as you planned?
I think you did something with the teeth right

I'm waiting for some sets of teeth that a friend cast for me from the original, I'll post more photos of the final look when I shape and fit them.

How did your modifications turn out?

Back