Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would anyone be interested in a replica of the plasma gun? I have a render in the working and can submit to shapeways.

BBTS has them eh? I'll decide what to do by monday then.

This shows why I'm reluctant to not have one of these. Even with a flaw, it's impressive. How can you not like that?

endoo.jpg

I tried to a get a full head example of what the flaw looks like in person (though it's a touch blurry). If I take SSC's offer, that ring on his forehead above his right eye is worth a $35 refund, or $40 to my next order. It's tempting.... The chrome makes it less visible unless there's good light.

endoflaw.jpg

Last edited:
Luckily for me, I have the Neca Endo, I'm just gunna steal his phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range

That's what I did and I like it.But when my other Endo comes in I'm gonna give one of them both of the Hot Toy rifles and the other the Neca gun.

good, im gonna work on a usb powered version with remote control, possible motion sensor, this will all have to be done once i get the mcat out of the way first of course.

Just looking for a bit of advice I'm going to order this from Timecent but as anybody ordered directly from his website ? Or does everyone use his eBay site ?

Cheers Andrew

There is a lit display case for 1/4 coming out form the guys who did that 1/6 case. Can't remember the name master something. Cost is suppose to be maybe 30-40% on top of the old one

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

There is a lit display case for 1/4 coming out form the guys who did that 1/6 case. Can't remember the name master something. Cost is suppose to be maybe 30-40% on top of the old one

Master light house. Apparently according to my UK seller the endo won't fit. In fact a lot of figures won't fit, EB batman won't which i presume EB t-800's won't either. It's max is 48cm tall i think. So to get them to fit you'd have to sacrifice their bases. Shame as they are nice cases.

Master light house. Apparently according to my UK seller the endo won't fit. In fact a lot of figures won't fit, EB batman won't which i presume EB t-800's won't either. It's max is 48cm tall i think. So to get them to fit you'd have to sacrifice their bases. Shame as they are nice cases.

Ahh that's the name. Company is Legend Studio and the 1/4 height is actually 59cm according to their FB page. So double check w your seller
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.490104264372578.1073741840.182119191837755&type=3

I am getting mine though my dealer and should be not much more than $100 which is a fantastic price with light and the one to beat! I am not even going to bother making my own at this price point :p

Ahh that's the name. Company is Legend Studio and the 1/4 height is actually 59cm according to their FB page. So double check w your seller
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.490104264372578.1073741840.182119191837755&type=3

I am getting mine though my dealer and should be not much more than $100 which is a fantastic price with light and the one to beat! I am not even going to bother making my own at this price point :p

I noticed that when looking at the specs, wouldn't the 59cm be top to bottom? meaning the top of the black/white section to the bottom not the actual acrylic section where the figure would be housed?. if you know what i mean. Hopefully they do fit i could do with getting Bats out my Detolf i need the shelf space back. Bats is 52Cm from base to tip of ears so :pray:

Back