Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Ratzo himself told you about the lower back chest piston and you keep acting like a wise ***
This kind of attitude will get you nowhere in this community.
Where do you think most of my pictures come from?
Ratzo and co understood perfectly, your pour attempts are just making you look like a dog with rabbies who cant let go of his chewing toy
Now Stop whining and let it go before you humiliate yourself any further.

However To finish on a positive note thanks for being the first to adress the piston reverse.
I m adult enough to give crédits where its due :)[/SPOILER]

Ludicrous! *shakes head* Get your tap water tested. :cuckoo:

:lol
Good call, man.
You remember the dike, Jeff?
It just got a MAJOR overhaul....

You think?
May I did think about it, but how?
And I bet I´d o bankrupt.
Not enough people in this town that know, honour and care for this hobby...
:(

Someday I will make it back for a visit. It's been too long. As for this hobby online is the way to go anyways ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Hmm, this figure still has me second guessing it. It looks great in some and not-so-much in others. Decisions, decisions.

Hmm, this figure still has me second guessing it. It looks great in some and not-so-much in others. Decisions, decisions.

Its hard to photograph, at least for me:panic: I will say though in hand its a work of art, coolest piece in my collection for sure, a real attention getter. When you open it up and take it outta the box, is the moment you realize you made the right choice, its a fully chromed metal endoskeleton that moves like the real thing, simpley put, its amazing:)

Its hard to photograph, at least for me:panic: I will say though in hand its a work of art, coolest piece in my collection for sure, a real attention getter. When you open it up and take it outta the box, is the moment you realize you made the right choice, its a fully chromed metal endoskeleton that moves like the real thing, simpley put, its amazing:)

This pretty much sums up my thoughts. It's not identical 100% to what you see in the movie, but you might be surprised with how good it looks in person, despite photos being misleading sometimes.
I've found camera angles and good posing are the keys to really making this piece look the same as what's shown in the movie.
Keep in mind in the movie the endo is not usually standing like a statue with harsh/unflattering lighting conditions, and bad posing (like it is often shown in fan photos).
If you take the time to set up nice lighting, and try to emulate the same shots as seen in the movie, the results can be very pleasing.
I have no regrets, I almost want to buy another just to have a duplicate...but it IS fragile (if you try to pose it beyond its intended joint tolerances/limits).

After having this for a while now I would have to say that the narrow innaccurate headsculpt is a nagging annoyance, easily overlooked when you first get the figure because of the 'new toy' excitement, but creeping back in as time goes on. Not to the point of losing sleep over it but it holds the figure back from being as good as it could have been. By comparison my jaw continues to drop at the Enterbay BD T-800. Its with good reason we keep saying you can't take a bad pic of that figure. Whereas with this one people are saying sometimes it looks good and sometimes it doesn't.

If you were never bothered by the headsculpt you'll utterly love the figure but otherwise you'll like it but perhaps not consider it your best figure.

After having this for a while now I would have to say that the narrow innaccurate headsculpt is a nagging annoyance, easily overlooked when you first get the figure because of the 'new toy' excitement, but creeping back in as time goes on. Not to the point of losing sleep over it but it holds the figure back from being as good as it could have been. By comparison my jaw continues to drop at the Enterbay BD T-800. Its with good reason we keep saying you can't take a bad pic of that figure. Whereas with this one people are saying sometimes it looks good and sometimes it doesn't.

If you were never bothered by the headsculpt you'll utterly love the figure but otherwise you'll like it but perhaps not consider it your best figure.

I agree. Now that I got the Endo in hand, the more I look at the teeth/head, the more I'm bothered by it. Overall, it's still a very good figure though...but those teeth....

I actually think it looks better in person than it does in photos (by a wide margin), but yup, it's the same sculpt you see in all the previews for it –– so don't buy it and expect anything different.
Myself and other people are considering modding the teeth a little bit. I think I'll go for it when I have some time/patience (I'm hoping someone with more experience tries it first, so I can follow their lead).
Reducing the height of the teeth will allow the jaw to close more, which will in turn make the head less tall, which will also make it look less narrow.
As for the size of the head, I think it's perfect...any bigger would look goofy IMO.

If you do this, please post up a tutorial. Mine hasn't been delivered yet but when it gets here I want to do the same thing so I can have the eyes lit up all the time.

I am doing something similar also. I plan on having my Endo in another Detolf case that I still need to buy. That way, I can light up the eyes with a switch outside of the Detolf, instead of opening my Detolf and having to reach around and etc.

I took out the 2 button batteries. Then connected the positive and negative terminals with male terminals. Wired the terminals to 26gauge wires running down the back of the Endo's body and connected to a Duracell 9v battery with on/off switch. At the moment, everything is working fine. I should have pics in a couple days. Still waiting on the 8mm blue leds I ordered for the figure base :)

Can someone who ordered from sideshow and that is not from the US can contact me in pm please need to ask you something :)
Thanks a bunch

Back