Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more a lurker then poster, but like most of you I was wondering how this figure holds up against an Enterbay 1/4 figure and someone on toys daily took some pics:

A3MA6yz.jpg

More here:

https://toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-206017-1-1.html

I know it should be smaller, but it seems too small, or is it that the Enterbay figure is too big? Which one is more in-scale then the other?

Wow, nice job. That is an enormous improvement. I've been saying since the beginning that the head is too small. If the figure looked like the photo on the left, it would be an instant buy; but now I'm going to have to wait for Enterbay's response.

I'm more a lurker then poster, but like most of you I was wondering how this figure holds up against an Enterbay 1/4 figure and someone on toys daily took some pics:

A3MA6yz.jpg

More here:

I know it should be smaller, but it seems too small, or is it that the Enterbay figure is too big? Which one is more in-scale then the other?

Knew it, looks very small in comparison to the EB 1/4 figures.:slap

Just paid up for mine. :rock
Me too :rock

A3MA6yz.jpg

More here:

How'd I miss this post??

Well well....that does look quite small. Certainly in the height department its hard to see how the boots and human foot could make quite that much difference. I still need to see what they look like both standing up completely straight though.

I suppose we shouldn't be too surprised. Its not unheard of for EB and HT 1:6s to kinda not match in scale. Still it'll be a little annoying having a T1 Police Shootout T-800 from HT thats smaller than Enterbays T2s.

I guess this one will be displayed in a different corner of the room. In isolation it'll still be cool - get the right light on it like in the pics by that fellow Jingo.

It is disappointing though. And it doesn't bode well for the Police Shootout 1/4 scale - they're not likely to scale that one to another company's figures if they weren't concerned about it with this Endo.

Damn the endo does look to small, I am very disapointed right now:(:(:(

Nah, looking at multiple shoot, its really not that bad.

It is a movie anyway, in fact the body of Arnie is different from the Endoskeleton, It seems that way in the movie too, it's a gimmick and we love it, in real world the endoskeleton would be in different shape if arnie bio is on top of it.

EndoHD67_zps96cf8968.jpg

I think the black dots all over QS002's body is supposed to appear as random oil spatters. Some photos also show that HT tried to make some oil appear to be leaking in-between the spine discs. However, it doesn't look as natural as rendered in the pistons of T600.

Also, T600 still looks amazing for a 3-year old release :)

That picture was not there last night! I knew hot toys would be smaller although the other pictures on that site don't look too bad. still looking forward to getting it. I bet I end up getting enterbays endo aswell, anybody else doing this?:lol

Last edited:
I dont know enterbays qc and prices suck, and theirs is a bd t2 version right?
Honestly i dont get how people buy enterbay stuff, do you somehow not get defective ones?

I think the black dots all over QS002's body is supposed to appear as random oil spatters.
...but actually it's a low quality control of chroming (read "air bubbles around dust pieces preventing chrome from sticking to the surface").

I dont know enterbays qc and prices suck, and theirs is a bd t2 version right?
Honestly i dont get how people buy enterbay stuff, do you somehow not get defective ones?

I got enterbays battle damaged last week it's one of the best figures I own, the hs is amazing! Yes maybe the qc sucks but this is my 3rd enterbay figure in as many weeks and I've had no problems. The prices are gonna be the same as hot toys 1/4 :dunno

How'd I miss this post??

Well well....that does look quite small. Certainly in the height department its hard to see how the boots and human foot could make quite that much difference. I still need to see what they look like both standing up completely straight though.

I suppose we shouldn't be too surprised. Its not unheard of for EB and HT 1:6s to kinda not match in scale. Still it'll be a little annoying having a T1 Police Shootout T-800 from HT thats smaller than Enterbays T2s.

I think it's right.
Like you said and we both beforehand:
There's the boots missing, the flesh and the hair. And I guessed, in real-life-terms, that the endo should be 6" smaller.

I just calculated...it's 15cm and when you imagine those two in real life, it REALLY fits.

Me too, I have to see both in hand, but I will display both side by side so I'll have the situation everytime, but...they just CAN'T be the same height.

Maybe you are right about the body, but the head is SMALL. This is the main problem, and they appear in different scales for this reason.

Bugger. Might have to cancel my order now. It was going to be displayed along side the Enterbays but the scale looks totally wrong.

I now have to ONE TIME really have ask an offensive question:

Are you all not capable of thinking realistic?!
Look at the figures...take the height differences with your thumb and index finger...it should be a little under 4cm when you measure it.

now type that into a calculator and multiplicate it by 4...that's about 15 and somewhat somewhat cm and THAT'S the realistic height difference between a full skinned and clothed terminator and an endo...divide this by 2,54 and you have inch and the height difference on the picture between the figures.

Just use logic, good eye measurement and a little maths...

Back