Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The damaged look is cool but there is something about that clean chrome look of the endoskeleton that's has always had the most menacing appearance.

The damaged look is cool but there is something about that clean chrome look of the endoskeleton that's has always had the most menacing appearance.

I think exactly the opposite. The clean chrome look of an endo that goes in combat always looks a bit artificial to me. I prefer a scarred endo, that is menacing - you hit it with bullets and other weapons, and he is still coming... That is menacing

I just PO'd this through SSC and it's the first thing I've ever ordered directly from SSC. What do you I need to do in order to have them double box it and make sure it's secure and not just shipped in the brown shipper?

I got it on Flex pay which is about 70$ or so a month, I waited too long to PO it...

would really like EB to hurry up and reveal theirs, i like the payment plans that SS offers tho i dont miss the amount each month like when forking out 350-400 for an EB figure

yeah fair enough - still plenty of the clean EB T2 around for around 400-450 which was how much i paid for it over a year ago.

Yeah I just bought mine from bbts for 420.00 a couple of days ago, can wait to check it out in person, this and the hts endo should look great together on display:)

I can't imagine spending money on the clean version when the BD is available. Just IMO.

I can't imagine spending money on the clean version when the BD is available. Just IMO.

I prefer the clean look personally, I like the bd look as well but the clean and full endo are my fav's. I may pick up the enterbay bd at some point in the future, certianly getting the dx13 though.

From "Hot Toys Collectors" FBP: Sorry if this was posted before

73657_434187703320885_758953559_n.jpg

582265_434188439987478_1751182850_n.jpg

58644_434187886654200_1462886017_n.jpg

Looks like some one snapped these photos off while the store was still closed??? Kind of dark in there... Glad they did though...

I hate the pole up his ***, that might be ok with 1:6 but not with 1:4 IMO. HT (and Enterbay) should try and find a better way for a stand.

I think the neck is too thin. I liked the tubes on the sideshow headbusts more. Seems more menacing than just a metal skeleton :p.

Best,

Robert

I hate the pole up his ***, that might be ok with 1:6 but not with 1:4 IMO. HT (and Enterbay) should try and find a better way for a stand.

with the EB Joker and Batman, it's easy to hide the pole. This one, not so much. Try using museum putty, should work.

Back