Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Endo. Have thought about making one, something similar to Sideshow's PF base, but have no idea where to begin as I've never made anything like that before lol.

I got the EX from someone on ebay.

Of course it was broken - yay I get to pay return shipping

Even if it was not broken the whole figure feels really cheap for $400+

It is extremely light and delicate. So I can wait for a better version down the road vs re-buying

My third one came with a broken piston on the leg. Waiting on a reply from Sideshow. I would rather a replacement than my money back. This one will be holding Enterbays minigun!

Can someone honestly answer, is this thing worth the money?
I have the opportunity to buy one and would like an honest opinion.

Thanks guys

Thanks guys

Yes, its my first hot toys figure ever and have it on display and for the price of $380 shipped I made a good bye

Thanks guys

I think it's a cool figure and was worth the money FOR ME.
However I would never buy an 1/4th figure again since it's just too big.

Thanks guys

I just unboxed and set mine up today. It's hard to say if it's worth the money. The reason i say that is mainly because the fingers are so fragile and flimsy. It is very light compared to a statue of a similar price. I also discovered that i hate posing. No more figures for me, only statues. That being said, this endo looks great on display, and in the end that's what really counts. Imho this piece is a bit overpriced though.

Thanks guys

I PO'd the exclusive last year and when it came it was the regular. I took it out and looked it over, and it felt really cheap to me. I don't have any other endoskeletons to compare it to, but I asked SS to just refund my money I was that turned off by it. I'm happy for everyone that has it and enjoys it, but for me I was happy to just have my money back. I'm legit trying to help, not trolling or start anything with the ppl that like it :wave

I bought the Endo EX for $460 shipped

It arrived broken. The right arm around the elbow area is fractured and upon moving, it just broke off completely.

(the pictures below are of the fracture but it is broke all the way through so the arm can be taken off)

The seller is offering me a $250 refund to keep it so it would end up costing me $210 total.

So hopefully I can fix it enough that it won't be noticeable and functional.

Last edited:
Thanks guys :D

Im really on the fence though :dunno
Might look at some more pics to sway me ;)

I finished my custom blue LED base and remote light up eyes awhile ago. I will try and post pictures tonight.

Imo it was worth the $389 (BBTS) I paid but it is delicate and fragile. But looks awesome in my detolf case!

I just got this bad boy today.. wow what a great figure. I was just reading up and noticed some unhappy collectors.. sorry this wasn't what you were expecting.. In my opinion it's grrreat! I posed him and placed him in my glass cabinet.. he looks wonderful.. I also have the Enterbay Bats, Joker, Arnie battle damage and have the HT Dark Knight on order.. I really love the 1/4 scale figures. Heck I love my 1/2 scale SS statues too..:)

I just got this bad boy today.. wow what a great figure. I was just reading up and noticed some unhappy collectors.. sorry this wasn't what you were expecting.. In my opinion it's grrreat! I posed him and placed him in my glass cabinet.. he looks wonderful.. I also have the Enterbay Bats, Joker, Arnie battle damage and have the HT Dark Knight on order.. I really love the 1/4 scale figures. Heck I love my 1/2 scale SS statues too..:)

It is indeed a great figure!
The only thing really vothering me are the shoulder pistons attached in the wrong direction and me being unable to fix that...

But I can understand everyone unhappy with the figure.
It's something special, I think you hate it or love it. Nothing in between...

Well I agreed to keep it. I got the exclusive for $210 shipped. If I cant fix it I can always sell it for parts I guess. The exclusive / guns alone are worth a bit.

Well I agreed to keep it. I got the exclusive for $210 shipped. If I cant fix it I can always sell it for parts I guess. The exclusive / guns alone are worth a bit.

When you make your first million from it. can I get a loan...:) Congrats great price for a EX!

Back