Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is pretty awesome, the problem is on the hatch for the electronics housing there is a glaring fingerprint and it's not mine and it won't come off -_-

I guess it's from assembly in Hong Kong.

Anyone have loose finger joints? Mainly the index fingers.

Also, the guns come off from the arm and fingers quite easily :slap

Also, below the knee isn't chromed all the way, mainly on shins isn't chromed but on the ankles it is :dunno

Last edited:
Mine is pretty awesome, the problem is on the hatch for the electronics housing there is a glaring fingerprint and it's not mine and it won't come off -_-

Anyone have loose finger joints? Mainly the index fingers.

Also, the guns come off from the arm and fingers quite easily :slap

Also, below the knee isn't chromed all the way, mainly on shins isn't chromed but on the ankles it is :dunno

The shin topic has been mentioned about a trillion times, you haven't been paying attention to the thread? :dunno

Just got mine. Great figure. Though, I have that line of sticky (looks like it might be some sort of glue) on the abdomen plate. Did we figure out if that's supposed to be there?

I doubt its supposed to be there and bugger knows what it comes from, its not like theres anything lying across that area when its in the box. Seems like celotape residue or something (and it does come off) but I wonder what it came from in the first place.

The permanent fingerprint would bother me, sorry to hear yours has that.

The below the knee thing we now know is normal - even from those new pics on previous page. Theres probably some variability to it from figure to figure but it certainly seems that no one's figure has fully chromed legs. It still strikes me as a wierd choice by HT but it doesn't bother me now.

I doubt its supposed to be there and bugger knows what it comes from, its not like theres anything lying across that area when its in the box. Seems like celotape residue or something (and it does come off) but I wonder what it came from in the first place.

The permanent fingerprint would bother me, sorry to hear yours has that.

The below the knee thing we now know is normal - even from those new pics on previous page. Theres probably some variability to it from figure to figure but it certainly seems that no one's figure has fully chromed legs. It still strikes me as a wierd choice by HT but it doesn't bother me now.

I did compare it to others that were posted and you're exactly right, no two are the same but they all share the same chrome problem.

I might contact SS to see if I can get another housing cover, although weirdly I'm not too upset over that.

There appear to be random smudges on the arms and legs which weren't from me, I used surgical gloves through the entire process but when I noticed those issues I just handled it with bare hands.

I'm glad the LEDs aren't overly bright like the Predator Biomasks, the Endo always had semi-lit eyes, like stand-by lights.

I got the EX, but I decided to display him with one plasma rifle, so it has the T2 intro look to it.

Like everyone else, I think the base is awful.

My biggest issue is the fingers.

Well, I ordered the ex and it looks like they sent a regular. With the ex sold out, I wonder if I'll be able to get it switched out...

I was stating that I had it as well, no reason to be a jerk off about it.

Well of course it's not chromed all the way. It's painted. Didn't mean to come across as a jerk, but the way you stated it made it sound like you didn't understand it was painted -- which was surprising as I thought you were posting all along/reading stuff.
Sorry bud.

Well of course it's not chromed all the way. It's painted. Didn't mean to come across as a jerk, but the way you stated it made it sound like you didn't understand it was painted -- which was surprising as I thought you were posting all along/reading stuff.
Sorry bud.

Fair enough. I was well aware of the chroming issue weeks ago when people like a-dev were stating it.

I just don't understand the reasoning for something like this to fall through the cracks during production.

Last edited:
Well, I ordered the ex and it looks like they sent a regular. With the ex sold out, I wonder if I'll be able to get it switched out...

Where would the second gun be? I'm guessing I'm right that SSC sent me a regular instead of an exclusive here:

allbox.jpg

Amazing fig just got mine I truely love how all the pistons work and to all the different articulation of the fig very satisfied
0886C904-34EA-4791-B04E-6B62085B9DF8-214-0000001A25E612B5.jpg

654084D7-1435-4ABC-A169-FD1CA1D93900-214-00000017F1889547.jpg

Sweet pictures, what did you use to make your upper shelf of Detolf look like that?

I love this figure, it's just funny, the size seems to be equal to the EB version but with mine it seems a bit shorter , i think it could be the way you pose it, never the less amazing piece.

Sweet pictures, what did you use to make your upper shelf of Detolf look like that?

I love this figure, it's just funny, the size seems to be equal to the EB version but with mine it seems a bit shorter , i think it could be the way you pose it, never the less amazing piece.

Thanks for the top shelves I used acrylic risers I bought off eBay I plan on doing the same for the bottom instead of those acrylic cubes

Back