Hot Toys/PS4 TOYSOUL 1/6 Scale Shock Trooper - Star Wars: Battlefront Exclusive.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just PO this guy, I'll put it next to the Clone Shock Trooper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasting time with this before han stormtrooper is silly.
I'm wondering if they're saving Han in Trooper disguise for an exclusive of some sort like they did with Luke.

The Shock Trooper is okay but not something I need. The Shadow Trooper is going to be my only Trooper variant that wasn't seen on screen.

I've never gotten screwed from someone with thousands of positives - yet........

Had a guy recently try to sell me a Marmit that was very used, yet showed off very mint pics from 4 angles.........glad I won that one....my mistake was bidding from someone with a 25 or so score

Im sure it's all good. Still a good deal and you'll probably have it way before the rest of us!

Not sure they would label one of the saga main players as coming from Battlefront. I bet they will go all out on trooper variants with that sub-line.

I'm wondering if they're saving Han in Trooper disguise for an exclusive of some sort like they did with Luke.

The Shock Trooper is okay but not something I need. The Shadow Trooper is going to be my only Trooper variant that wasn't seen on screen.

Yes but that might change given the rumors that Shadow troopers will be making an appearance in Rogue One....that will allow you to acquire this as your only non-screen Trooper :wink1:

I hope Hot toys gets round to making the Magma trooper that appears in battlefront, easily my favourite trooper design in the game.

I'm toying with the idea of getting one of these to compliment my Shadow Trooper. I love those rare moments when I get to play as one in Battlefront, finished the match of my life (getting the most kills in Walker Assault) as a Shock Trooper earlier!

So are we getting Shadow troopers = black Stormtroopers or these Death Troopers? Which look cool, but very, very different than a stormtrooper painted black?

I'm still torn about this guy. I loved BattleFront and playing as this guy in the game, but I'm still slightly grossed out that they but that ridiculous prequel paint job on that sexy OT trooper.

Back