Hot Toys/PS4 TOYSOUL 1/6 Scale Shock Trooper - Star Wars: Battlefront Exclusive.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Hot Toys make a scout trooper.

Are there tracks on the map for speederbike races?

I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen this go up for pre-order yet. I sent Hot Toys an email today to see if they would shed any light on when to expect it for pre-order.

I was thinking this and a copper storm trooper with a "US" exclusive item.

The copper trooper is listed as an Asia exclusive but I haven't seen anything on the Shock Trooper that says this version of it is exclusive.

Well its at least good to know that it is going up for pre-order in some places. I hope Hot Toys will make this available for pre-order on Sideshow very soon. Thanks for the link Tee-Kay!

There is a part of me that is really starting to get concerned that this figure is not going to be sold by US retailers for whatever reason.

Yeah it looks like Ebay may be the only option for me. I was hoping SS would get this so I could keep racking up rewards points but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I'm guessing a SS pre-order next week. Hot Toys website has a release date of 2/3/16 and that usually corresponds with SS pre-orders.

Back