Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Prometheus

Only a week to go before this film is released. I hope HT makes a big reveal on this license this coming week! I'd love to see what they have in store for it. So far, nothing from them or the upcoming NECA Prometheus figures announced back at NY Toy Fair!

this was AMAZING!
alien references were cool and the ending was a OMFG! You kinda knew it was going to be that as soon as you see the thing!

Where'd you get the image from?

Drawn by someone who saw the film, since there are no shots of it yet.

As much as I can't wait to see what Hot Toys does...I'm more excited and hopeful that NECA makes one.

Regarding that picture and the creature it shows:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hopefully not.

Here's another drawing of it:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hopefully not.

Here's another drawing of it:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, I certainly do NOT see that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Lar'ja...that's a great pic but from what I understand
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah, I definitely prefer that specific area on the drawing you found to the one I found.

No one has said anything about the
Spoiler Spoiler:
being wrong on the site I found this drawing on, though.

Here's where I found the drawing.

spoiler--->https://www.prometheus-movie.com/community/forums/topic/6330<---spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler:

Man...June 8th is so far away. :(

Prometheus > RIDDICK
You can't compare me to the Titan who stole fire from Zeus, silly :lol

RIDDICK cancelled :D
Yep, again!
6569.gif

Only a week to go before this film is released. I hope HT makes a big reveal on this license this coming week! I'd love to see what they have in store for it. So far, nothing from them or the upcoming NECA Prometheus figures announced back at NY Toy Fair!

NECA said they should have the sculpts ready by the end of June, though if you ask me i wouldn't be surprised if they simply weren't allowed to show anything until after the movie has been released, makes sense when you consider how secretive Scott has been about the whole thing, would suck for him if everything was spoilt by a bunch of action figures of all things.

Would love to see David and Fifield being made, i also liked Idris Elba's character.

Would love to see David and Fifield being made, i also liked Idris Elba's character.

The great thing about David and Fifield would be the opportunity for accessories and alternate head sculpts, I really want an engineer though, great design.

Yeah, I certainly do NOT see that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Your drawing is very accurate sabres. Saw it last night.

Your drawing is very accurate sabres. Saw it last night.

Actually, it's not my drawing, but thanks.

But...I don't think it's that accurate, here are actual pics of it...and it looks quite a bit different than what I posted:

WARNING! HUGE SPOILER BELOW!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

And yes...that's actually what it looks like.

Last edited:

But...I don't think it's that accurate, here are actual pics of it...and it looks quite a bit different than what I posted:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I clicked on the spoilers and now I feel gulity.:( Can't wait to see that on screen tomorrow.:rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Dunno what to think about it..I liked the version you found better still. Regarding the
Spoiler Spoiler:
atleast.

I clicked on the spoilers and now I feel gulity.:( Can't wait to see that on screen tomorrow.:rock
Spolier whore. :ohbfrank:

I still think "your" drawing feels pretty accurate to the creature in the movie Sabres? And don't worry about it looking cool, it looks very impressive and creepy in the movie, almost demonic. Quite vile actually.

I've not seen Prometheus yet, going to see it next week so I better get out of here before I ruin it for myself.

Back