Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the mixed reviews and hate on this movie its got everyone still buzzing.260$ million :yess:
Cant wait for it on blue ray

UFO_Ezekiel_WheelInWheel.JPG

zz111.jpg

51r0moxBXCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

UFOsinBible.jpg

Nice pics...
I wonder how old some of these are...I've seen old Indian painting with similar features...

Last edited:

Nice pics...

There is increasing evidence that ancient civilizations had knowledge of the cosmos that extends far beyond what we know today including information that could only be learned from outside of our planet --
not to mention evidence of technology that we would today consider "modern" like the Ancient egyptian light bulb and the "Baghdad Battery" to which I believe it's commonly referred.

The late Zecharaiah Sitchin (also a Rabbi, I believe), who was an expert in ancient languages from Sumerian cuneiform writings, to Egyptian Heiroglyphs, to Aztec, and Olmec etc, had discerned that these ancient cultures had information and histories (what we refer to as "mythologies") that not only were similar, but actually corroborated each other in terms of time line and key moments in human history (the relation of Aztec god Quetzacoatl and Thoth Bird God and their histories in relation to transporting humans to various parts of the world) . They also all seem to point to a certain place in the galaxy - Orion's Belt as a very important location...(The Pyramids at Giza and other pyramids on Earth "point" to them via the interior tunnels)

The mythologies state that aliens (Annunaki, Nephilim, Giants "to Earth from Heaven's came") created human beings from their genetic material and the earliest of hominids on this planet in order to help them mine for "gold" which they needed for their planets atmosphere..."gaseous" gold. (Wonder why gold is SO important to most all ancient earthlings? -why not platinum or any other pretty element that has stronger tensil strength or better electrical properties etc? Why all gold?)
The descriptions describe Mars as a way station where they used the resources, created monuments to their travellers / astronauts (that face on the moon resembles the "helmeted Olmec heads in Middle America who were there before the Incas and Mayas)and also have accounts of "nuclear" battles on Earth -- (even today you will find obsidian and other volcanic (melted) glass near Sinai where there is no volcano and a nuclear blast was supposed to have happened - a war between the "gods" as per the ancient Sumerians)

Zechariah Sitchin (who is also a professor and author) has even presented his findings to the Vatican whose official stance is that YES it is not inly possible that humans were created by extraterrestrial beings, but it is entirely Probable....

However, there is a divine element that the God of the creation of the Universe, the one Jesus Christ refers to as "My Father", is the God above gods, not necessarily the scientist gods who have created the human species...(thus the Commandment I am Your God, you shall not have any gods before me) -- in fact the lost gospel of Judas refers to Jesus as laughing when one prays to god before eating -- as Jesus explains the god he was thinking of wasn' the God of Creation but the god of human creation

(capital G -God: The Creator of Nature / Universe, "all things seen unseen", The Supernatural (uncontained, undefined by nature)
vs.

god: or A god, lesser gods, a natural being who can manipulate from creation, be they references to such as Osiris, Or any number of gods, ancient astronauts, lords we may consider as myth - or even insidiously, inhuman (not necessarily animal, but monstrous) preternatural spirits.

The Bible, first handed down verbally, then writtenm and eventually printed, also contains stories from ancient Sumerian texts almost verbatim, that are included in the Pentateuch / the Old Testament. The the new Testament accounts of our relationship to God, in parable and biographical accounts in order to teach morality. Centering on Jesus.

However, there are other stories left out of the Bible even prior to the printing of the first version on the press - mainly there are too many to include, and the Church at the time had to figure out what was Divinely inspired and most Universally. (although there are references to REINCARNATION that were removed by pope Constantine because he felt that having "a second chance" at making mistakes may prevent people from trying to do right the first time...bad idea, since most of the worlds religions, and now scientific evidence (not proof) to imply the possibility of reincarnation - which was an ancient knowledge, again driven out by modern skepticism).

That being the case, there are references to extraterrestrial accounts ie. the great "flood" that are mixed in with some of the divine aspects like Christ's Death and Resurrection, and the miracles he had to perform to get people's attention and prove life beyond mortality...
"Karma" (though He didn't necessarily use that word) is a fact of life and death. Very basic ancient knowledge -
That actions determine fate - and Love is an action word...not just an idea. That's why Jesus sounded like a hippie....the Dude was right.

-------------------
BUT i digress, long story short (TOO LATE, I know) the ideas in Prometheus, as the writers may say, are nothing new, BUT it is interesting to see that the Alien now plays a vital role in this mythology...I love that their creation is tied in with ours and that they are more relevant to Human kind's creation than any other animal in the universe ... that we are connected to them in a more personal way...that they were created specifically for our doom.

I still don't like the idea of space Jesus, or that the Engineers created us, and then decided to destroy us because we killed one of their emissaries. Not very "Godly" of them to create us only to then want to kill us.
Not to get all religious, but does the bible not say God created us all and intends to wipe is out with the rapture? Did he also not kill nearly everyone on the planet with the flood, according to the bible? Does it also not say that everyone who does not accept him will burn in a flaming hell for all eternity?

Not to get all religious, but does the bible not say God created us all and intends to wipe is out with the rapture? Did he also not kill nearly everyone on the planet with the flood, according to the bible?

When the Bible talks about God killing people its akin to a man putting down a rabid dog. Think Old Yeller. Not quite as sadistic as many people like to make it out.

Does it also not say that everyone who does not accept him will burn in a flaming hell for all eternity?

Yep. He's a perfect gentleman. If you say "no thanks" to eternity in heaven he won't force it on anyone.

Back