Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never said it did. :wink1:

Looks like you didn't watch the video.

FmHooUL.gif

This conversation is freaking hilarious. The nerd-rage has hit new highs.

I dont see what the big deal is. It looked like a biomechanoid in 79. Its now an alien in a biomechanical suit. Whatever. All I know is that I love the designs/concepts in both movies and loved Ridley's decisions. Alien remains my fav, Prometheus is a close second. And Giger is still my fav artist (followed closely by Dali).

Do we have to argue about who's right. Honestly, I beleive Sabres and Morphosis are correct, but it doesnt matter. What matters is the end product/movie. I think most of us here can agree that they liked the movies. Thats why we're here right?

And yeah...where's my HT Prometheus figures!?!?!?! I want an engineer!! (Yes, yes I know thats highly doubtful.)

The Engineer is a biomechanoid
notice the suit is fused into his skin

and no Sabres is not correct. It looks like you haven't watched the video or seen HR Giger's artwork.
We've seen what HR Giger thinks. We've seen what Ridley thinks.

There is no opposing argument.

If that's all it takes to impress you.

You're good at making a fool of yourself....But not actually coming up with any evidence.

And you sound like a dozen other forgettable trolls we've had here over the years.

Weak evidence...obvious fan-boy raging...zero understanding of the original source material...and really weak comebacks.

Kids like you are a dime-a-dozen.

It's just funny to watch you make a ****** of yourself.

You have zero evidence and the only one name calling is you.

Way to project much.

You have no understanding of the original material as you have presented none to support your position which is flat out 100% incorrect based on the evidence of both the artwork and the films.

Here's a hint for the future, if you ever want to be taken seriously actually come up with something besides using ageist remarks as a crutch.
u baby u kid no u baby :insert cliché saying: u baby u kid no u baby

boring

Last edited:
Isn't this it? Series 3 the last I thought.

A shame we never got a Prometheus space ship.

There's been all kinds of evidence that shows you're wrong put on here since you started this fanboy-rage quest.

Quotes from Giger...quotes from Ridley.

All you have is art that you're trying to tie together to make a fact.

It doesn't work that way kid. Just because you see art in the same book, does not prove any of your ideas.

It's just your opinion...that's all...nothing more.

You're entitled to it, but that doesn't make it fact.

@Sabres21768
There have not been

You have posted zero.

Go ahead, I am waiting.

This is art from the film. He designed it, and there are even used in it.

Illustrations of the life cycle.

We've seen Giger's idea for it. We've seen Ridley's idea for it.

Fact.

You can lie to yourself. But what's true is true.

Cry some more.

OK ok, I admit this is kinda fun. ::adopts corny evil maniac character voice::

"Enough Carrot bun!! For you shall not have the last word! Because I say you're wrong and thus you're wrong! HAHA I win now and I have the last word!"

Somebody tell me if I'm not playing this game correctly.

And just to have something on topic...it would be so awesome to have a Prometheus Engineer in control chair diorama from HT. Hell it would be awesome to have a SS PF of an engineer. Man I could only dream...

"Enough Carrot bun!! For you shall not have the last word! Because I say you're wrong and thus you're wrong! HAHA I win now and I have the last word!"
pretty much his argument :rotfl I'll stop though[/rawr]

_
And just to have something on topic...it would be so awesome to have a Prometheus Engineer in control chair diorama from HT. Hell it would be awesome to have a SS PF of an engineer. Man I could only dream...
A Hot Toys Engineer would be INSANE with the biomech ridges on the body

What size does Hot Toys make the figures anyway?

Last edited:
@Sabres21768
There have not been

You have posted zero.

Go ahead, I am waiting.

This is art from the film. He designed it, and there are even used in it.

Illustrations of the life cycle.

We've seen Giger's idea for it. We've seen Ridley's idea for it.

Fact.

You can lie to yourself. But what's true is true.

Cry some more.

Ok, now I get it...you're foreign. :slap

Now it makes sense...english not being your first language.

Couple that with your obviously young age, and your silliness just all fits.

Nice argument and random jingoistic insult. :slap

Foreign to what exactly? Sure isn't the english language as you're the only one here who seems to have reading comprehension issues.

Again, zero evidence.

Nice job embarrassing yourself once again. :wave

Ok kid...explain how the Jockey went from being 15 feet tall in ALIEN to 8 feet tall in PROMETHEUS...

I'm waiting...

The inconsistency is with Alien. Scott dressed his kids up in the suits for the wide angle and switched back to actors in costumes for the other angle, making it seemingly get smaller when they are up close. Besides the fact that we never see and humans next to the Space Jockey in Prometheus when he had the giant suit encased over him.

Not that this has anything to do with your elephant argument though.

Poor try...

and again the "kid" insult. You receive an F for originality.

Back