Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the colored lines on the back/sides of the outer dress embroidered on with thread, or just stencil painted on? In that close-up above the yellow line appears to be thread, but in other pics the back appears more like stenciled paint.

9bfc7d6a3a82232989b9e68e5fd53e77.jpg
c21943a3e89f863999097373049c655b.jpg
06ed132ea961f3de34e983be19094a2e.jpg
5a6e81cb80f63793acc5c0c51d588095.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which Han headsculpt is this?

I really wish that backdrop was a couple of inches taller. Works well enough for shorty Leia but Han looks like he could almost peer right over it.

I’ve bought another stand.
Going to display her with lando and my custom lobot so going full cloud city

Pulled the trigger on this from TimCent. Probably be after Xmas before it arrives though, but I'll post pics when it does.

I really dont get why Hot Toys is delaying announcing Bespin Han, I mean come on, those photos of the figure are even on the Bespin Leia box art.

Hoping that Hot Toys slips out a dual announcement for RISE OF SKYWALKER Lando and ESB Bespin Lando at the same time (ESB Bespin Lando being a 2 pack that includes ESB Bespin Han)

I really dont get why Hot Toys is delaying announcing Bespin Han, I mean come on, those photos of the figure are even on the Bespin Leia box art.

Hoping that Hot Toys slips out a dual announcement for RISE OF SKYWALKER Lando and ESB Bespin Lando at the same time (ESB Bespin Lando being a 2 pack that includes ESB Bespin Han)

Now, that would be one heck of a two pack!

Back