Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice photos, desertdragon! I like the moody lighting. She?s an awesome figure. I?m glad I got 3 of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are some beautiful photographs desertdragon...definitely not just "pics." Coffee table art book quality stuff. I'm not a big fan of the headsculpt though. It's looks thinner, like when she was filming the bikini scenes. And just doesn't match her face amazingly. But hopefully my views will change when I have it in hand next week.

Due to your beautiful pictures, I just realized they didn't even give them sculpted/painted forearms. Usually Hot Toys (or Sideshow) will do that when you have exposed arms. So that, combined with the elbow joints is pretty rough. But they'll be displayed with the poncho on, so that'll distract me from the arms a bit. So no Wicket?

Thank you guys so much!! I'm still amazed at how exquisitely rendered her portrait is... now I want to get the other HT Leias :)

Great pics dragon. I am going to steal your pose for my non poncho leia.

Please steal away - I am greatly honored by your theft :D Seriously, I'm not a figure posing expert by any stretch, and I really had no idea how I was going to pose her... I'm just happy I managed to get that look for her :)

I collect A New Hope and all things Empire Strikes Back but after DesertDragon?s photos, I am seriously considering picking her up. Do I need a 4th Leia? But those photos!
Thank you for posting. Credit to Hot Toys but credit to your skills, too.

If Hot Toys hired you, desert dragon, they?d be known far and wide outside this hobby. Awesome photos, and a great way to highlight this figure (too bad about the ugly elbow joints), but that can easily be overlooked.

Awesome lighting in those pics DesertDragon.
I like the colour used as the background too...it hits that Kenner nostalgia in the feels for me.
If this is your first figure,it definitely won't be your last!!
You have been enabled now 😁

Yeah, those are great pics, DD.

It's not my favorite Leia outfit, but the poncho is a really fun look. They did a great job with the uniform.

I'm looking to do a body swap to a cheaper eBay seamless-arms version. Just trying to figure out which body might be best. Fortunately there are a lot of affordable female bodies these days - 5-7 years ago a female seamless body was an expensive buy if you could even find one.

Nice photos, desertdragon! I like the moody lighting. She?s an awesome figure. I?m glad I got 3 of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:horror:yess::lol

So how come you didn't get the 2-pack? And also really curious why Endor Leia was your first?

I considered the Leia + Wicket set, but I decided that I would be totally happy with Leia by herself, and that is definitely the case for me... but I totally understand the popularity of the set, and I'm really looking forward to seeing them together... As for Leia being my first SW figure, she seemed like the best way to start out, and thanks to her, I have a fantastic first impression of the HT Star Wars line :) I do have the HT Mandalorian + Baby Yoda set preordered (because BABY YODA), and now I'm really looking forward to that...

If Hot Toys hired you, desert dragon, they?d be known far and wide outside this hobby. Awesome photos, and a great way to highlight this figure (too bad about the ugly elbow joints), but that can easily be overlooked.

Thank you so much Stryker, and I'm completely humbled by everyone's kind comments... I'm just glad you guys like these photos, and it's my pleasure to make them and share them here :)

Back