Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very briefly at the end.

You've gotta give Wicket credit -- once he finds a hood design he likes, he sticks with it.

Mine will be here Monday from Timcent.
Cannot wait to have my 1st 1/6th Ewok.
Bring on Chirpa and Logray

Yeah, with how much I love the execution on the Wicket, any additional Ewoks are an instant PO! My wife was checking it out last night and loved it. She then looked at Chewie and said ?why couldn?t the get that one right??. I don?t know, honey, I just don?t know.... [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f47b96a89736ee72fef97a123e73bb05.jpg

Here?s my setup with the Sideshow Luke. The Luke sculpt is underwhelming but I think the outfit is more accurate than Hot Toys Luke.

Here?s my setup with the Sideshow Luke. The Luke sculpt is underwhelming but I think the outfit is more accurate than Hot Toys Luke.

Wow he looks great like that the lighting makes his clothing look pretty screen accurate hell that entire display looks great SS Luke or not.

Coco is right though his spear is quite long isn?t it

I?m not chopping mine up though Coco is braver than I thought lol

Last edited:
Yeah, with how much I love the execution on the Wicket, any additional Ewoks are an instant PO! My wife was checking it out last night and loved it. She then looked at Chewie and said ?why couldn?t the get that one right??. I don?t know, honey, I just don?t know.... [emoji16]

Which Chewie?
I got the ANH version looking sweet.
It's all in how you pull the hair down from the arms and hands,then also at the head and neck.

The TFA one needs more time.

Almost every ANH Chewie head I have seen looks like ass.

...in that case a very hairy ass. I think he looks pretty good. The TFA version on the other hand is probably the worst looking head in HT history. Pizza Terminator included.

Wow he looks great like that the lighting makes his clothing look pretty screen accurate hell that entire display looks great SS Luke or not.

Coco is right though his spear is quite long isn?t it

I?m not chopping mine up though Coco is braver than I thought lol

Yeah, definitely not chopping up the spear. I actually have the Medicom Wicket and the spear is quite small, almost too small to swap out. I think the HT spear would look way too long if I posed him holding it standing straight up. Plus, I love the little, aggressive guy protecting the two force users :)

The TFA version on the other hand is probably the worst looking head in HT history. Pizza Terminator included.

Browsing through the thread for that figure it looks like people have got it looking pretty damn good with some easy tweaks. Just not great right out of the box.

Also, have you seen the new smiling Ant-Man head? It’s got a strong chance at the title of worst sculpt ever from HT.

Browsing through the thread for that figure it looks like people have got it looking pretty damn good with some easy tweaks. Just not great right out of the box.

Also, have you seen the new smiling Ant-Man head? It?s got a strong chance at the title of worst sculpt ever from HT.

Yes just saw it... such a weird choice [emoji16]

Also, have you seen the new smiling Ant-Man head? It’s got a strong chance at the title of worst sculpt ever from HT.

That Ant-man head is taking fire in about ten threads right now. Poor guy won't be smiling like that for long! :)

Wow, that looks great! I love how you have Wicket?s hood draped over his (way too long) spear - how it does/then doesn?t in the movie.

I can?t believe how much more accurate the SS poncho is on Luke... And I much prefer how SS does lightsaber blades - I *hate* the HT Sabre blades - they?ve always too narrow and end in a point, which just seems inaccurate.

I just got them both today. I was originally going to get Wicket on his own, but I'm really happy I decided on the 2-pack. Although the Endor look isn't my favorite, this might be the nicest Leia figure. I absolutely love the versatility of the different looks she can achieve.

Currently displaying them both with Luke Endor and the ROTJ trooper. I have the Mando Scout on pre-order, though I'm hoping for a ROTJ variant.

Back