Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mannie_bothans died.

I believe that's what Tali was referring too.

The internet is full of information. Apparently a Bothan ordered a Rancor from a smuggler and the Rancor ate the smuggler in transport. The ship crashed on Tatooine, the Jawas found the Rancor, and Jabba got his Rancor and not the Bothan. So maybe many of them died, but not all of them.

The internet is full of information. Apparently a Bothan ordered a Rancor from a smuggler and the Rancor ate the smuggler in transport. The ship crashed on Tatooine, the Jawas found the Rancor, and Jabba got his Rancor and not the Bothan. So maybe many of them died, but not all of them.

I was just gonna say that!😂

finally got ahold of this set today. thanks to stimulus money and taxes i was able to get the V.2 jabba and this Leia and wicket set. now i can cross these two off the wish list . with out those stimulus i wouldn`t have any of them. :monkey2

finally got ahold of this set today. thanks to stimulus money and taxes i was able to get the V.2 jabba and this Leia and wicket set. now i can cross these two off the wish list . with out those stimulus i wouldn`t have any of them. :monkey2

I'm not sure that's what the stimulus money was meant for, GG.:dunno:monkey3:rotfl

Stimulus is exactly for this. My check had a note in the comments: "for Hot Toy dolls, dude"

Wow, it's actually on all of them.:horror The print was so small I didn't notice it...

hcI8nCj.png

That looks way better (the hood repaint helps as much as the fur repaint imo) but it still doesn't look a whole lot like Wicket from the movie. The fig is more like a plush toy based on an animated Wicket.

As I've always said, the fig doesn't capture that "feral-animal-crossed-with-scary-old-man" that is much a part of Wicket's look as the cute/cuddly aspect.

Back