Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yub nub to you all !! [emoji16]
While Hot Toys can be infuriating at times, it is nice to get excited by a release every now and then. This really looks like a solid release by them. Who would have thought Ewoks would generate this much joy? Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As I said nicely weathered:
eef121cb8405f8ef109f0d8694c59644.plist

I really hope they?ll do more Ewoks!

Wow - amazing likeness! [emoji6] I can?t wait for mine to arrive next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Logray and Teebo would sell, their unique looks are pretty memorable and cool. But they aren't as iconic as Wicket and the complexity of their fur and attire probably means they would cost more than Wicket, which is a problem. I would pay over $400 for a two pack of them.

Those are the two that I really want [emoji1696]

But yeah, more Ewoks would be really cool but I can't see it happening - there are no other ewoks that really stood out or became iconic (if you can call an Ewok iconic:lol) the way Wicket did. All the Kenner ewoks done as HT figs I'd buy but really not sure most collectors would move beyond Wicket.

I am really surprised Paploo never makes it into the conversation especially considering who played him and what he did.

For me that is certainly one of the iconic scenes from ROTJ.

I am really surprised Paploo never makes it into the conversation especially considering who played him and what he did.

For me that is certainly one of the iconic scenes from ROTJ.
Right, that's what I've been thinking. They could do a Paploo and Speeder bike 2-pack. They're not my favourite Ewok design, but the fact it's Kenny Baker and that scene seems like it'd solidify them as #2. Chief Chirpa would be most wanted for me...then naturally a Logray and Teebo. But the odds of that are one in a million; and they'd be single packed for $227 at least. Like Hoody999 said, I doubt Hot Toys knows any beyond Wicket.

At least their furry figures have improved since Chewbacca. Wampa on the horizon?
I kid, we all know it will be a furry spider man.

I remember watching that video many years ago. It was definitely a 'what the f u c k?' moment lol. Thanks for sharing it FlyAndFight. It can bring some joy to new ppl with the beauty of Ewok behavior, when they're outside of their natural habitat.

The leg hump is not even the worst part. What that Ewok's doing face-down on the ground is hard to unsee.:lol

Never mind the happy humping Ewoks, I'm just glad that the postal system is pretty much back to normal! :lol

Leia and Wicket were dispatched from Hong Kong last Tuesday and are due for delivery today. :woo

Sideshow is shipping this Thursday too! But sadly this is the last OT release up for preorder. Hopefully some new OT stuff surfaces at that Sideshow SDCC online event.

Sideshow is shipping this Thursday too! But sadly this is the last OT release up for preorder. Hopefully some new OT stuff surfaces at that Sideshow SDCC online event.

That hadn't really occurred to me, but going through my list of outstanding pre-orders there's just Sideshow's Lando remaining.

All the Mandalorian pre-orders feel like surrogate OT ones.

Going forward I can see HT diving into clones they way they dove into Iron Man and Spider-Man. It's easier money with repeat armour, tweaking the same sculpts, with some bald, some with bleached blond hair, and so on.

That and more from The Mandalorian, which would be welcome. Except when it's just subtle changes in Djarin's armour, which has been the movie merchandising trick employed over the last few decades to get fans to buy the same superhero again, and again, and again...

Trying to find something different, as in unique characters, might be difficult.

Back