Hot Toys Prince of Persia Prince Dastan figure specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bc he has a Tron siggy doesn't mean he wants figures from the film, just that he's excited to see it. :rolleyes2

I noticed your Tron Legacy sig.

Just bc he has a Tron siggy doesn't mean he wants figures from the film, just that he's excited to see it. :rolleyes2

4802259688_e426c544c2_o.jpg

Not as if I didn't see this coming but I'm glad there's some confirmation.

HT is seriously trying to make me broke. :lol

:lecture:lecture

I noticed HT website had this figure moved up to 3rd - 4th Q release. I had hopes and I kept my po until today when I cancelled it. IMO HT won't make the necessary adjusts to this before release to make me want to purchase. Shame too, I loved the costume.

I noticed HT website had this figure moved up to 3rd - 4th Q release. I had hopes and I kept my po until today when I cancelled it. IMO HT won't make the necessary adjusts to this before release to make me want to purchase. Shame too, I loved the costume.

Ya ..i would love 2 get him, but this is not Jake:(..

I wanted to get this fig at first, but I think I'll pass in favor of Eizo.

I am not a gamer and I know nothing about either character Eizo or Dastan. That said, HT did a great job with both costumes in 1:6 scale. They both are awesome in that regards.

The film was utterly forgettable but I too haven't been a gamer in many many years so its not like I was eagerly anticipating it anyhow.

This figure is very impressive to me though. I'd buy it regardless of my lack of interest in the license if my wallet wouldn't complain.

The film was utterly forgettable but I too haven't been a gamer in many many years so its not like I was eagerly anticipating it anyhow.

This figure is very impressive to me though. I'd buy it regardless of my lack of interest in the license if my wallet wouldn't complain.

I am the minority but I enjoyed PoP. I was in the minority last year enjoying XMO:Wolverine, eh well.

I wouldn't mind Dastan but the sculpt / hair is killing it IMO. I may pick up both later, it depends on cost and other licenses. I am a comics fan with GL, Thor, Captain America due next year along with HT Marvel license, I may loose interest in these guys.

Back