Hot Toys Prince of Persia Prince Dastan figure specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just got back from Comic-con and saw this figure live. I'm sure pics will show up soon on other sites but it looks the SAME as the reveal. Disappointed that they didn't alter anything yet.

For as talented as Kojun is meant to be an awful lot of his sculpts seem to miss the mark slightly. Maybe it's that he an JC Hong haven't worked out yet exactly how to work with each other so that the sculpt and paint complement each other totally?

Judging the entire package, it's a great figure. Almost everything about is exceptional. The head sculpt is almost there. But there's something about it that isn't right. Something that makes you go "yeah, that's Jake" is missing on the sculpt. Don't know what it is.

Still better than Sideshow's PF by several orders of magnitude though.

The eyes are whats missing.

What do you think of this Modification?

watermark.php

Turn those eyebrows up a bit give him that lazy look ..you know the one i'm talking about..

seems that no one bother bout this figure..this thread very slow..sadly i already PO this..hopefully they will tweak a bit bout his face sculpt:gah:

I doubt they will. It will probably be another where the interest wasn't enough for them to put work in the finishing.

I doubt they will. It will probably be another where the interest wasn't enough for them to put work in the finishing.

Ya ..you are probably right,its a shame for those who are planning on getting it ..it could have been so much better:slap ..hot toys should put 100% into each figure regardless of the fact there may be a lack of interest in it.

Back