• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Prices Adjusted Again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all!
Well as is typical for people who enjoy this hobby I have gone and found myself with my back up against the wall financially. I've no choice but to start to unload some of my collection in order to right the ship, hopefully my collection wont be too scarred by the ordeal. My camera is a pain in the @ so I didnt bother to upload any photos BUT will gladly provide them upon request. All HTs are complete and have thier boxes, T800 and most of the Predators even hves thier brown mailer as well.

-HT Classic Predator: $185 shipped in the cont. US

-HT Tracker Predator: $175 shipped in the cont. US

-HT Falconer Predator: $175 shipped in the cont. US

-HT Shadow Predator with custom ceremonial bio: $210 shipped in the cont US
The mask is the one made by fellow board member hanouman! It is white and just needs to be painted

-HT Terminator T600: $115 shipped in the Cont. US (has slight crack on one of the clear plates for his "factory floor base" but thats his only issue. SOLD

-HT T2 T800: $270 shipped in the Cont. US ( comes with additional grenade launcher and grenade ammo chest strap)

-HT Lost Predator: $200 shipped in the Cont. US (loose feet but can still stand, though I would recommend using the stand with any figure that costs this much)

-1977 Shogun Godzilla: $25 shipped in the Cont. US has shooting hand and everything! (missing flame lever in back of head, paint wear on fingernails, some cracks in tail attachment)

Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: HT Terminator and Predator FS and a Shogun Godzilla

Bump for a great guy!

Re: HT Terminator, hT Predators and Shogun Godzilla Prices Adjusted

Hit me up with a best offer, Im gonna start loading these guys onto ebay this weekend.

Re: HT Terminator, hT Predators and Shogun Godzilla Prices Adjusted

Doesnt anyone need any of these guys? Im gonna list them ion ebay this weekend but I'd rather just sell them here.

awesome seller!!! do not hesitate to buy from.

great prices man and good luck!

Back