Hot Toys Price Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was looking for the value of some Hot Toys/How2Work collab Shamo(manga) dolls I collected in the early/mid 2000's and can't find anything on the net.

Album

Shamo Boxer DX Medicom exclusive(limited to 100 pieces), includes the fight outfit along with his military camo from the original figure
Hot Toys exclusive daywear limited to 200 pieces with sunglasses/hoodie/sweatpants
2nd fight with Naoto Ryo, red shirt/track pants with Tanfa's + custom made shoes
Original Street Wear w/camo jacket Ryo

The only information I've been able to locate is that these were very limited production runs and the original msrp. Does anyone have any idea what the market value of these are? Any information would be appreciated.

GREAT work- amazing! Very very important resource!!!!!:clap

Thank you! :) I'm ashamed, but I have fallen way behind in my tracking. I'm working on getting everything caught up, but almost a month of listings is taking some time. 8^|

Nice idea. Maybe you can find a way to split US and Euro sales so that users from Europe can make use of your site.

Hey there, greetings from Canada. I wanted to thank you for your amazing website. I use it all the time for reference. It's amazing and again thank you for all your hard work.

hi guys, the site is not working properly, it shows only 1 item in the price guide section! anyone with same problem?

Back