Hot Toys Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have the Classic Predator from Predators thus far but think he's pretty damn cool. I do sort of wish it was the original Jungle Hunter Predator but for now it's good enough for me. I like the look of the Scar Predator too though and the upcoming Ancient Predator from AVP and the Elder Predator from Predator 2 both look pretty badass.

i have a question

i can buy the Hot Toys hottoys Celtic Predator Alien vs. Predator 1/6 MMS221 for $256,99 USD is that a nice deal or to much?

I really hope they make another Classic Predator. My cat destroyed my Predators Classic Pred.

I really hope they make another Classic Predator. My cat destroyed my Predators Classic Pred.

Sorry to hear that brother. Destroyed Hts feel worse than swift hard kick to the nuts IMO. I keep my collectibles in a separate room closed off to my animals and in detolfs to avoid this very situation. I know not everyone has the space or funds to accommodate their figures in this manner, but for me its essential. If this happened to me I'd probably be more pissed at myself than my cat or dog.

l_318d7ea25ef3e0805b956850d776e7f0.jpg

Kitten versus Predator: coming soon

She knocked him off the shelf and then proceeded to chew off his dreads.

I don't worry about it at all anymore, shes gotten to fat, and shes not confident in the space available and the height of the shelf.

Also I made this ledge extension on the window. She is way more interested at what going on outside then messing with any of my collectibles now.

ufqP0RU.png

xamVIwQ.png

She knocked him off the shelf and then proceeded to chew off his dreads.
love your black room ) black batmobiles, lamp, and a nice cat matching color scheme )
replacement parts for this predator are still available on ebay. would definitely be cheaper than purchasing a new one.

Have you ever been into Superheroes P.? I've actually got both of those Batmobiles myself although I want to sell the one on Callousness' bottom shelf. As far as Batmobiles are concerned the one above it is where it's at for me.

Have you ever been into Superheroes P.?
well... i dunno what i despise more: superheroes or star wars? :rotfl
i loved the Tim Burton batmobile design as a kid, and still love it a lot, but i have no place for modern 1/6 HT piece. i have a small assembled kit variant and am happy with it.

Back