Hot Toys Predator Repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randysgut

Super Freak
Reaction score
can some people post some pics of re-paints done on their predators, id like to see some predator 2 repaints and wolf to be specific, but i just wanna see what some people have done. :peace

SHHHHHHHNIIIIIKEEEEEEEEEEEESSS damn those elders are sick, and the predator 2, man does that guy paint for people? i wanna see more repaints

my repainted Wolf - i did everything but the body - looks like crap compared to Les's, which is why i sent him my P2 and Elder for repaint!!

wolf-001a.jpg

wolf-009.jpg

wolf-003.jpg

wolf-002.jpg

I've done some more touch ups since then such as his left shoulder armor.

my repainted Wolf - i did everything but the body - looks like crap compared to Les's, which is why i sent him my P2 and Elder for repaint!!

wolf-001a.jpg

wolf-009.jpg

wolf-003.jpg

wolf-002.jpg

Don't sell yourself short, I think your repaint is nice!!!

If you check out my shelfs thread, linked in the sig, then you will find my predator 1 custom I made. repainted the whole thing and did quite alot of mods.....hope you enjoy :D

wolf-001a.jpg

Are you kidding me Reinhardt? That's some great work! Very nicely done and some awesome pics as well.

Don't sell yourself short, I think your repaint is nice!!!

Are you kidding me Reinhardt? That's some great work! Very nicely done and some awesome pics as well.

Thanks so much!!! I do like it, i just know that it will look like a child once I get back my Preds from Les!

Gotta practice on the body next...

Back