Hot Toys: Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AVP, AVP-R Discussion Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope,
the original scar anicom feet has the nail face down
and the regular scar has nail face up

like i said before,
the regular scar has nail face up like below :1-1:

424188_10150603200294494_1053722609_n.jpg

like i said before,
the regular scar has nail face up like below :1-1:

424188_10150603200294494_1053722609_n.jpg

Nope, the regular Scar is not supposed to have the big blades on his feet. He and Celtic were the first Predators in the line, so HT didn't add them until the next waves (Chopper, Elder, Ancient, Ani-Com, etc.).

Stock photo of Scar:
htspredator1.jpg

Stock photo of Ani-Com:
223dscn6544_3x4.jpg

Nope, the regular Scar is not supposed to have the big blades on his feet. He and Celtic were the first Predators in the line, so HT didn't add them until the next waves (Chopper, Elder, Ancient, Ani-Com, etc.).

Stock photo of Scar:
htspredator1.jpg

Stock photo of Ani-Com:
223dscn6544_3x4.jpg

so i must be forgot to swap all those feet :rotfl

I think I remember them being $135 or so.

I paid $182 for my Ani-Com Scar, pre-ordered from an HK ebay seller, my first 1/6 figure and what got me into the hobby... wound up selling him, but thinking back, still one of my favorites.

I paid $182 for my Ani-Com Scar, pre-ordered from an HK ebay seller, my first 1/6 figure and what got me into the hobby... wound up selling him, but thinking back, still one of my favorites.

whoaaa ..
never thought the price a view years later :slap

$182!!!!! I would pay that much for that guy even if I had to one by one shove razors up my A$$.....

$182!!!!! I would pay that much for that guy even if I had to one by one shove razors up my A$$..... :thud:

Back