Hot Toys Predator Billy images, anyone have any yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phildexter

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Got the predator and dutch on order, just wondering weather or not to pick this guy up too, wouldn't mind seeing some production photos first though.

Thanks

Yeah thanks for your insightful knowledge Ben and Agen
You'll probably find he'll become the most collectable.
So if anyone does have any pics would love to see them.

Search is your friend

Prod pics and in-hand pics in the link above.

Thanks for the link, i did search Google but nothing came up other than sellers, etc. Looks good in my opinion, think I might get one. Shame there aren't any more images though of him yet, only appears to be one good production photo on that thread so far.

Thanks again

Thanks for the link, i did search Google but nothing came up other than sellers, etc. Looks good in my opinion, think I might get one. Shame there aren't any more images though of him yet, only appears to be one good production photo on that thread so far.

Thanks again

He was talking about using the search features of this forum for threads about Billy not Google.

He was talking about using the search features of this forum for threads about Billy not Google.

Oh i know, but Google is better optimized than most sites. When typing "predator, billy" into the search field in this site, this thread comes way higher on the list than the actual thread I was after...

billy will not become more collectible. That's like saying kane is more collectible than dallas.

I'll get billy later; he's got potential.

im not gettin both of them... on a tight budget see??
As tight as.... well, you get the point.
Im savin up for P1 and JC tho...havent seen any HT Wolverine yet... released yet?

Back