Hot Toys Predator 1 FINALLY coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6th choppa anyone???...........that would be bad ass but probably cost prohibitive....:google

Man oh man... looks f'n sweet!!! And now I've really got my hopes up the Predator will come with both sets of Mandibles :rock

Those pictures look wicked awesome!
I'm gonna get all 3!
Anyone know when these will be announced and ready for pre-order from SSC?
:chew

Might be a presumptuous statement, but the dreds seem closer to the head than on the P2 Predator, that'd be great.
The paint apps look fantastic, yet quite equal to the 1/4 bust, really shines that the bust flaws lie in sculpt.

Well even the P2 Elder had that problem fixed, good eye MF.

Count me in for one Dutch, Billy and of course...the Predator! :D I've not been able to get the past Hot Toys Predators, so I really want this great looking P1 Predator. I'm a HUGE fan of Predator, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. I guess I should start saving my pennies now... :eek:

I betcha this line will be Sideshow's special "Christmas day" announcement! Or, at least I hope this is what it is.

From the one picture showing Billy to the left of Dutch...Billy's camo make up does look VERY dark! I hope they lighten it up. If not I may have to repaint it lighter to see more of Sonny Landham's face under all that make up.

Thought these were due for a repost. :)

20081218094609862jpg.jpg

20081218094618788jpg.jpg

20081218094601717jpg.jpg

Reposting because I'm just SOOOO pumped about this P1, not only the Predator I've been dying for since HT first started making them, but it's absolutely BADASS :rock

this bad mofo is gonna look super bad@$$ posed next to the elder2 pred, both have a frikkin mean lookin mug!

Unless I find an amazing deal for the Cleaner (reg or better yet, exclusive), I think I'm going to save my pennies for THE Predator only.

I honestly can't wait for this one.

Back