Hot Toys Predator 1 FINALLY coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understood the same but I hope it's just bad Engrish and that it's simply just the first wave of figures from the film.

I just want the razor !. And with the bd version the snapped razor ! :lol
predator.jpg

On this one, if Dutch doesn't look like a good Arnie, it's rights, not sculpting quality.

Getting Dutch for me is dependent on 2 things. 1) How much the portrait looks like Arnie, and 2) if it doesn't look good, how feasible is hunting down a good head to replace him, how does the head connect and all.

Well worse case the sculpt is kinda weak, we all know DAMN WELL Darren is more than capable of turning a sub par Arnold sculpt into absolute perfection.

Just look at his Terminator work!

Well worse case the sculpt is kinda weak, we all know DAMN WELL Darren is more than capable of turning a sub par Arnold sculpt into absolute perfection.

Just look at his Terminator work!

That's not my concern, it's more of getting one that can attach to whatever method HT uses, last we saw them, they looked to be a new body, so questions regarding how it connects and how easy a swap is. The ball socket heads aren't easy to replace like the neck adapter ones.

That's not my concern, it's more of getting one that can attach to whatever method HT uses, last we saw them, they looked to be a new body, so questions regarding how it connects and how easy a swap is. The ball socket heads aren't easy to replace like the neck adapter ones.

Well since Darren usually works on the existing head, I dont think it would be an issue.

That is of course Darren was willing to rework the sculpt for you.

Oh man I just want to see some pics of THE predator!!!!! :chew:chew:chew

I think if the Dutch is really crummy it would probably be cheaper to bash one together (even if a reworked head was made) than to buy the figure and a new head. That is of course unless HT is making a specific body for Arnold.

I can't wait for this... THESE are the Predator figures I have been waiting for. I've sold all of my other ones, because I knew I was buying them soley because I wanted this one. Now I can finally have the figures I wanted from the start. :rock

I think if the Dutch is really crummy it would probably be cheaper to bash one together (even if a reworked head was made) than to buy the figure and a new head. That is of course unless HT is making a specific body for Arnold.

Yeah, this is not a problem. Plenty of heads out there to replace a compromised sculpt.

I'm in for P1 and Dutch at least. Sounds like this will be the 1st 2 Figs offered. HT will do a BD P1 and a 2nd Dutch Fig... count on it.

I can't wait for this... THESE are the Predator figures I have been waiting for. I've sold all of my other ones, because I knew I was buying them soley because I wanted this one. Now I can finally have the figures I wanted from the start. :rock

I feel the same way. Anything else is just fluff IMO. This is the real movie! :rock

what a day.............a MASSIVE annoucement like this and notification from ABC that ironman is on the way :chew now I just need my Bertie's to arrive that SSC shipped last month.

Back