hot toys predalien? hot or not?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They both suck , newborn just has a better design and is a lot freakier lmao.
Something to look at at least. When I first seen the predalien it looked like an alien with dreads !!!.
Why not more of a pred shaped body or facial features ?.

Maybe because it's part alien and part Predator...hence "alien with dreads". Who knows with Alien anymore? They used to incubate for a while in host now they Burst and grow immediately. They had the ideal creature in the first movie and slowly but surely F'd it up....beginning with Camerons version.

Definitely..

If your a true aliens fan I think you would class all of the movies as classics.
I think A:R is a classic , loved it all my life !.
I just think these avp movies needed time. I'm buying this figure and burning it on video.

Actually I'm just buying it to display.....

Shutup . :wacky

LOL, there we have it. I'm an ALIEN admirer...you're a fan...the 1st movie was awesome. And Aliens was good but after that...? Not so much.

And in keeping on topic....Predalien is HOT!

Last edited:
Can "Warm" be my answer?

AVPRPredalien036.jpg

AVPRPredalien026.jpg

AVPRPredalien014.jpg

AVPRPredalien011.jpg

AVPRPredalien021-1-1.jpg

facebox , i did wonder if actually the predalien is taller than the powerloader? how it can be, the powerloader is state as 21" tall, and the predalien 18", there's something wrong then? ...just curious

facebox , i did wonder if actually the predalien is taller than the powerloader? how it can be, the powerloader is state as 21" tall, and the predalien 18", there's something wrong then? ...just curious

Look at the antennas on the power loader.
They are still taller than the Predalien. :cool:

And I don't really know what's up with the size, but I like it.
The pic isn't photoshopped neither, if that's what you're getting at. None of my pictures ever are.

NOT

ridiculous crap from a ridiculous movie.
crappy CGI design

Nothing beats the original Predator !

I also don't understand the love for the HT AVP Preds, they suck big time ...

thanks guys, keep them coming and stay on track dudes, predalien hot toys.
by a small amount i think HOT is winning it

It's not hot but...............to damn cool :D

DSCF0019.jpg

Just make ordinary 12" figure look small.....
DSCF0094.jpg

Back