hot toys predalien? hot or not?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOT :chew HOT :chew HOT :chew IMO

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

I didn't get one but definitely HOT! A well designed creature. After the Newborn debacle I lost hope of another cool creature out of this series.

I didn't get one but definitely HOT! A well designed creature. After the Newborn debacle I lost hope of another cool creature out of this series.

I think I'm the only person on earth who liked the newborn design.
If or should I say when ( seeing as though they got the resurrection license ) they make a figure of it its an instant buy for me.
I preferred it too the predalien.

If or should I say when ( seeing as though they got the resurrection license ) they make a figure of it its an instant buy for me.

Nope, you're not the only one who likes the design of the Newborn.

I loved it. I think it was one of the only good things about A:R.

I think most of the hot toys Aliens are boring. I read that hot toys will be making Dutch and the gang from Predator which will probably be some of their best work.

You pro newborn guys are few and far between that's for sure. To me that design was so ridiculous it damaged the Alien franchise. The Predalien looks intimidating, the Newborn was laughable.

Last edited:
You pro newborn guys are few and far between that's for sure. To me that design was so ridiculous it damaged the Alien franchise. The Predalien looks intimidating, the Newborn was laughable.

I don't think it was the alien itself , its was the dicks who made it.
They flattened preds face , they ^^^^ed up the alien design.
They suck balls.
ADI are dicks

I like the Newborn better than the Predalien.
The Newborn was really freaky and disquieting... the Predalien loos like an undersized Pumpkinhead. A cool design, just not interesting enough for me.

The Newborn was really freaky and disquieting... the Predalien loos like an undersized Pumpkinhead. A cool design, just not interesting enough for me.

Thank you.
Exactly what I thought as soon as I seen it.
They are copying from a Stan Winston classic , obviously Pumpkinhead.
And even though they copied such a classy and brilliant design it still looks messed up!!

And yet he is cooler than Newborn...even the name Newborn blows. They really taxed the old brain cell ( yes I meant cell) with that design. :rotfl

Like I said few and far between and the minority. Newborn still sucks......Predalien is HOT!

They both suck , newborn just has a better design and is a lot freakier lmao.
Something to look at at least. When I first seen the predalien it looked like an alien with dreads !!!.
Why not more of a pred shaped body or facial features ?.

They both suck , newborn just has a better design and is a lot freakier lmao.
Something to look at at least. When I first seen the predalien it looked like an alien with dreads !!!.
Why not more of a pred shaped body.

Rigggght and Alien3 is a classic! :emperor

Rigggght and Alien3 is a classic! :emperor

Definitely..

If your a true aliens fan I think you would class all of the movies as classics.
I think A:R is a classic , loved it all my life !.
I just think these avp movies needed time. I'm buying this figure and burning it on video.

Actually I'm just buying it to display.....

Shutup . :wacky

Back