Hot Toys POWER LOADER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been told by several separate suppliers that they are available on Pre-order only - i.e. they'll only make the number that are pre-ordered.

Surely that can't be right?...

I've been told by several separate suppliers that they are available on Pre-order only - i.e. they'll only make the number that are pre-ordered.

Surely that can't be right?...

that sounds odd... i wonder if retailers say that to entice you to pre-order...

You know, I am not entirely sure that sounds that wacky...
I mean, can you guys imagine what it is gonna take to make just one of these? The details? The hoses? The paint and dings and all? The lighting and batteries and all of it? And to make sure it all works?!?!?! And poses?!?!?!
I imagine they'd want to do only those that are paid for.
Makes a certain sense.
But, we'll see.

You know, I am not entirely sure that sounds that wacky...
I mean, can you guys imagine what it is gonna take to make just one of these? The details? The hoses? The paint and dings and all? The lighting and batteries and all of it? And to make sure it all works?!?!?! And poses?!?!?!
I imagine they'd want to do only those that are paid for.
Makes a certain sense.
But, we'll see.

I thought the same thing: must be a lot of work to make one of these! But you mustn't forget the returns. Of course I hope all power loaders will be delivered fine to the fans & collectors, but you know that's very optimistic.

Not my pictures, but what the hell:

07031902.jpg
07031905.jpg

07031907.jpg
07031908.jpg

07031909.jpg

Articulation baby!
0703190204.jpg

And Aoshima trying to follow suit:

AL07-23-Y.jpg

... Every pic is getting me more and more psyched for this thing!
Yes, and yet we all have to wait until October to finally have it in our hands! As a European, I will have to wait even longer... Personally, I'm more anxious to see the new Ripley head sculpt: seeing her sitting in that killer machine with a "milk & cookies" expression on her noggin all the time, is making me ill!

Now that Hot Toys has made bare female hands (POTC Elizabeth Swan), I hope they'll be included on this Ripley.

Anyone seen updated prod pics yet? Has HT posted them? Reason I ask is because the PL should start shipping in October in Asia.

I'm curious about the new Rip HS and whether HT may paint her up correctly...

Last edited:
Back