Hot Toys POWER LOADER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, this just CRIES OUT for an Alien Queen!!!! Seriously, if there's a Ripley in the power loader, there must be a Alien Queen attacking the thing. Having the power loader is only half the deal. Imagine how nice a display would look if we had a Queen...
Please Hot Toys... Please!

No!
The world will end on that day.
There will be nothing else to look forward to.
Nothing can top that.

I want to live!

It even has the head protection foam on the bars on either side of her head!
DAMN! This thing is intense!
And they come weathered no doubt...
Wow. To think I was considering cancelling....

I am SO glad I haven't yet! I needed to see all this.
What a nice piece!
I may have missed me a clean ED-209, but not this sucker! No way! Not now!

BTW, on a side note, I was reading the posts, and read Eagle's concerns about the plastic possibly being brittle. Well, Here's a fun bit for you all. When I was at Bob Burn's place last year, I was hanging out over by the Alien Queen (How many times can you ever say that in a sentence, and mean it?) and picked up this hollow, thin cast plastic rectangular thing, that was about two to three feet long, and was painted yellow and black and silver and looked all beat up, (but was white styrene on the hollow inside) and asked Bob, "What is this?" to which he answered "Oh, that is a piece of the ALIENS Powerloader's claw, one of the ones from the movie!" to which I thought, "WOW, this thing is brittle!". So, Eagle, if it's brittle, it will at least be accurate! :D

Oh, and there will be a Queen!

i need to move into a bigger house! :rotfl

hot toys said that the ripley that comes with the powerloader will have a different expression. let's hope it's a good one!

hot toys said that the ripley that comes with the powerloader will have a different expression. let's hope it's a good one!

Are you serious!? That's good news! Where did you hear that? It wasn't in one of their newsletters was it?
If that's true, it makes more sense having the regular Ripley as well. Good that I have it!

This thing looks even better in person fellas, the PL will definitely be a centerpiece of my collection! :rock

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

Well, we oughta start seeing them soon. In HK anyway....
Hope she's REALLY mad....:monkey4
If they start at $250, we will be very lucky! The Queen will be at least three and a half, to four feet long, from tip of her nasty jaw to the tip of her barbed tail! And should stand at varied heights, depending on the poses, from about 18 inches to up to maybe 24 inches or so. Huge is right.
And that is a LOT of rubber. Even though she is thin body parts.
And, since it all hinges on those waist and knee joints, it becomes possible that her legs won't be too posable themselves, (like the ED209 story), so support the weight. Bet it will be a B.!.T.C.H. to get her legs on too!
If she is FULLY posable, all bets are off. No telling how much she'll cost.
Lots of rubber though. Lots.

Maybe we should start thinking $350 base price.....:monkey2

Oh, and GREAT shots Ill! I envy you man! I bet it was sweet to see!

Oh, and GREAT shots Ill! I envy you man! I bet it was sweet to see!
Thanks man, it is a seriously sweet collectible for Aliens fans, the Siren light and the cage light are amazing! Hot Toys had a great showing this year; Power Loader, Predator 2, Pirates of the Carribean and the Redsident Evil figures!!! :rock Can't wait to see if HT does the Aliens Queen!!

I can't wait for this to come out. It is seriously going to be the coolest 1/6 piece ever.

On a side note, I seem to be the only person in the world who doesn't want a 1/6 Queen. I think it would be really cool if one was made and I would love to see the pics, but I can't say I really want one. I don't have the space for the stuff I have now.

I can't wait for this to come out. It is seriously going to be the coolest 1/6 piece ever.

On a side note, I seem to be the only person in the world who doesn't want a 1/6 Queen. I think it would be really cool if one was made and I would love to see the pics, but I can't say I really want one. I don't have the space for the stuff I have now.

dude, as much as I'd love a Queen, i too don't have the space!! And I also think that the poweloader will display just fine on its own.

but i'll get one if it comes out... only to put in storage until I do have the space.

:lol:lol

Got my first prenotice for charging payment one on my FlexPay yesterday!
THIS THING'S HAPPENING! October it is then! Look for mayhem then!

just by looking at it in person, it looked like there was going to be a good amount of articulation. basic arms and legs seemed to be articulated... only time will tell though.

Back