Hot Toys Poll: Pick the next MGS figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the first HARD poll they put? I still cannot decide!

:goodpost:Man who are you telling?!:rotfl

After my head exploded from all the the thought I had to put into it, I voted for liquid Ocelot only because I know solid snake and gray fox are going to get the most votes and I really like the liquid version of Ocelot so I really hope they don't leave him out!

It'd be cool if they included all his Iroquois Plisskin stuff too for a 2 in 1. Hopefully we'll see more at SDCC.

Personally, I'd love to see just a plain MGS1 Solid and Liquid Snake done. I always loved this kickass picture:

metal-gear-solid-the-twin-snakes-poster.jpg

If you haven't voted mgs2 snake, you have failed.

I didn't because that and Greyfox will be made anyway! It's a given!:dunno, I voted for Raiden because the medi was my first 1/6 and I sold him a long time ago and regretted it ever since.

I voted for Solid Snake too,

having said that, who's the character all the way to the right (looks almost like a black bird of prey with a fighter pilot helmet)??

I want them to make that just purely based on the look. I think it would be a piece that makes an impression.

Anyone notice they didn't include any MGS3 characters, which probably means the figures for MGS3 are probably already decided.

I voted for Solid Snake too,

having said that, who's the character all the way to the right (looks almost like a black bird of prey with a fighter pilot helmet)??

I want them to make that just purely based on the look. I think it would be a piece that makes an impression.

Raging Raven from MGS4

this poll means nothing didn't mgs win in a poll before and didn't we get the the dx 08 and 09 hmmm .

Back