Hot Toys Poll: Pick the next MGS figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how some of the page is in english and some isn't. Why put any english there at all if you aren't going to do it for the whole page?!

There are so many supporting characters from the MGS franchise i would love to get figures of,but i know the selection will be pretty narow.So i hope we get:

-Big Boss Tiger Stripe
-Solid Snake from all games
-Liquid Ocelot
-Otacon

If we get these ill be pretty happy.
In their Poll they have Liquid Ocelot with the MGS4 look,no way would they make that and not Snake MGS4.

I hope nobody vote for raging raven, as cool as it would be it would kill the line. I voted for SOL snake.

I really want an old snake: post ACT III

I voted for Solid Snake too,

having said that, who's the character all the way to the right (looks almost like a black bird of prey with a fighter pilot helmet)??

I want them to make that just purely based on the look. I think it would be a piece that makes an impression.

You haven't played Metal gear solid 4?:dunno

NO RAGING RAVEN!! We waited long enough for this line, don't blow it on anything but the main characters!

Most of the time these polls are no brainers, but even with this difficult decision I went with MGS2 Solid Snake.

Despite liking Liquid Ocelot more than Cyborg Ninja. I voted for Cyborg Ninja, the figure would be too impressive. But give me the choice of Revolver Ocelot and I'll choose him every time...unless Psycho Mantis is a choice :lol

I wouldn't mind if they eventually make it back to MGS.

I would kill for a couple of figures from that movie:

Vulcan Raven
Liquid Snake
Sniper Wolf

Just to name a few

As unpopular as they may be and I shudder to think of the cost due to the suits, I think the Beauty and the Beast Unit from MGS4 would make kickass figures.

I wouldn't mind if they eventually make it back to MGS.

I would kill for a couple of figures from that movie:

Vulcan Raven
Liquid Snake
Sniper Wolf

Just to name a few
Psycho Mantis, please. As much as I enjoyed MGS 4, I don't really want figures from that game. Old Snake is just depressing :lol , I hate Raiden, and don't have much use for any of the other enemies/supporting characters, though some would look excellent on the shelf.

Back