Hot Toys Planet Of The Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harajuku

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I might be getting the set of all 3 Hot Toys planet of the apes as a part of a deal. I might not be getting them if it wasn't for the great deal. Do think it will be hard to get them sold at a decent price if I decide to do so or are they the type of figure that "sit" a while until the "right" person finds them.

Appreciate any input!

I would pick them up. I wish I could get them but too expensive. As an Ape fan each day I'm disappointed I don't own at least one of the 3.

same here, but the well was running a bit dry when those hit. Now...way too much. Wish HT would consider doing more...they've GOT to know they'd sell!

The reason they haven't done more is that they DIDN'T sell(at least,not enough to satisfy Hot Toys).Of course,they were kinda pricey from the get,and haven't gone down at all(quite the opposite).Of course,when you consider that HT's owner won't do Trek because"he doesn't like Star Trek",then you begin to get an idea of his business model...PS

I just got the Captain Ape and Ursus. Just need to find the Soldier Ape and I am set!

Back