Hot Toys P2 elder value?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a little more encouragement...
P2Elder5.jpg

P2Elder6.jpg

Thanks dude. Got me bleeding glow in the dark green goo. Hey get another Predator 2 and add a Gort Predator mask on him to complete the Pred 2 Clan.

hotyousc041mediumcj8.jpg

I got my P2 Elder for $90 shipped MISB. :D

Woah where? I wish I could be that lucky! Please someone here sell me one!

Yea I saw those. Pretty sick Broken Tusk custom. And that Endgame Predator is sweet. Didn't know he had no claws. And talking about Predator 1, I can't wait till they release it. Hot toys that is. It's gonna be freakin' sick!

Whew glad I picked up Elder 2 in time before another price jump. I think value went up a bit on the Elder 2. It's going for almost $400 now. Especially MIB ones. I got a loose one for $258 plus shipping on the bay and the 10% coupon helped knock $25.80 off the final tab. I say I got a pretty decent deal.

i would not sell my p2 elder because, imo its one of the best 1/6 pices out there. would really think twice before selling this bad boy........as it is he's hard to come by.

I'm not selling any of my Preds I have on display. Maybe the doubles MIB one I got in the future but the ones I got out and I assembled are staying.

Back