Hot Toys or NECA?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is better, Hot Toys or Neca?

• Hot Toys

Votes: 164 90.6%
  • Neca

Votes: 17 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has the correct proportions?
2m85wqt.jpg

Neca's product is smaller and economically,but resembles that of the film. The HT is well constructed and colorful but not like in proportions to that of the film.

berzerker4.jpg

berzerker5.jpg

The guy on the left is from HOT TOYS i think, the same body-propotions

and Predator 1:

simplescreenshotscr7st0jdv6.jpg

simplescreenshotscra2f8x1l7.jpg

learn from the experts Hot Toys :lecture

Last edited:
YES, but not only the predators have this fate, the humans too :rotfl

Who has the correct proportions?
2m85wqt.jpg

Neca's product is smaller and economically,but resembles that of the film. The HT is well constructed and colorful but not like in proportions to that of the film.

Please tell me what is wrong with the Hot Toys Berserker Proportions that NECA has right. I would love to know.

Lord Freezer:

The HT one is superior overall. Again, no contest since 14" >> 7" in terms of detailing and proportions. The smaller the sculpt, the more limitations there are. That's a fact.

To tell you the truth, that NECA Berserker is very underwhelming.

It can be argued that NECA's 7" figures are the best in that given scale, but it can never topple 1:6th scale.

flacco:

The one on the left isn't HT. the molded netting is a dead giveaway.

Lord Freezer:

The HT one is superior overall. Again, no contest since 14" >> 7" in terms of detailing and proportions. The smaller the sculpt, the more limitations there are. That's a fact.

It can be argued that NECA's 7" figures are the best in that given scale, but it can never topple 1:6th scale.

flacco:

The one on the left isn't HT. the molded netting is a dead giveaway.

But 1:4th scale topple small 1:6 scale, sry.:lecture
Pred 18" from NECA up to come, he he :nana: :thud:

I would prefer Hot Toys over Neca, more articulation, more detail, some might argue not accurate detail, but I would say detailed enough to make me want to buy more.

But 1:4th scale topple small 1:6 scale, sry.:lecture
Pred 18" from NECA up to come, he he :nana: :thud:

Yeah, same as statues can topple both figures.

BUT since we don't have the 18" yet, then your argument is moot.

Second, the 18" line of NECA would still cater to a different audience that HT has, and would understandably cut corners to cater to that market.

Who knows? Perhaps the 18" NECA Pred figure will blow us away, but as it stands, currently, HT has the upper hand when it comes to Predators, and in the high-end collector market.

Overall, though, I agree with King Darkness. NECA figures are NOT intended for high-end collector market, while Ht is.

high-end collector market with teririble childish likeness, no thx.

Flacco, I am still waiting for an answer. What is wrong with the Hot Toys Berserkers proportions that Neca got right?

high-end collector market with teririble childish likeness, no thx.

Really? Mind pointing them out?

@ Predatorfreak13:

My guess is he's just happy voicing opinions with no valid arguments. It's guys like him that turns an otherwise interesting thread to something filled with hate-posts.

Flacco, I am still waiting for an answer. What is wrong with the Hot Toys Berserkers proportions that Neca got right?

For my answer ? Sry homie, but the new predators didn´t interest me !
Im only a fan of the classic movie and the classic Predator.
The new Movie sucks and the new predators too.

No compare to the original

Please tell me what is wrong with the Hot Toys Berserker Proportions that NECA has right. I would love to know.

HT's head is too small and totally wrong proportions than the movie! Did you see the movie? The proportions of NECA come closer to reality!
And between the two models there is an abyss of size, color, material and money! A 7 "economic model is more faithful to expensive 12". The sculpture NECA is more proportionate but painful color and size ridiculous.

359z591.jpg

It was so in the movie P2? Is ridiculous that a model that price and that size is comparable to a 7 "McFarlane! Horrible! :dunno

24lmw0m.jpg

Actually, this thread needs to be locked. It's slowly becoming flamebait. Certain people can't seem to make educated discussions beyond flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back