Hot Toys news!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, what can we expect as far as the Disney UP announcment goes? 12" figures of Mr. Fredrickson and Russell?

I'm with you 100% bro and don't forget it was (unofficially) confirmed that Hot Toys is making both a Rocky DX and Rambo DX so lets hope it good.

So it's unofficialy Terminator:banghead

I just don't understand how HT could miss making a Rocky 1 in the famous red robe or Rocky I street. Don't get me wrong, I love the R3 and R4 Rockys HT made, but they should've started the Rocky line with Rocky 1 street, Rocky1fight gear and Rocky II battle damaged. These would've all sold out.

So it's unofficialy Terminator:banghead

I just don't understand how HT could miss making a Rocky 1 in the famous red robe or Rocky I street. Don't get me wrong, I love the R3 and R4 Rockys HT made, but they should've started the Rocky line with Rocky 1 street, Rocky1fight gear and Rocky II battle damaged. These would've all sold out.

Yeah definitely an odd choice ............... maybe they figured more people would recognize Rocky in his U.S.A. colours more than the first 2 films. We as big Rocky fans of course beg to differ so maybe they'll get it right with the DX line. I wouldn't mind seeing Rocky from part 6 too.

Yeah definitely an odd choice ............... maybe they figured more people would recognize Rocky in his U.S.A. colours more than the first 2 films. We as big Rocky fans of course beg to differ so maybe they'll get it right with the DX line. I wouldn't mind seeing Rocky from part 6 too.

Am going to take care of part 6 by buying the new Rocky Balboa Statue made by Maga. I bought the Rambo statue he did for Hollywood Collectibles last year and I thought he did a great job on that statue. I think the Rambo statue is worth a lot of money now. I never see one for sale on Ebay and when it came out it sold out within a couple of weeks.

Back