Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they fixed the eyes. come on HT.

There y'go, I've posted your next ten posts for you, save you the trouble :wink1:

Last edited:
It seems that Hot Toys can't measure up to our 'standards' anymore...

or maybe it's time to check our 'yardsticks'.

This figure is beautiful. Big appreciation to Hot Toys.

As far as FB/Twitter goes...I've never even used the Twitter site. I don't understand how it works. It confounds me. My FB is generally used to talk about how I wish it was legal to clothesline people on Segways and the like. Almost any and all personal information stays off there.

Sounds like you're using your Facebook like a Twitter account, haha.

:hi5:

Wow this figure looks great! Im really digging it.Worth the wait. I dont think they need to change a thing really.Now all we need is to get some update pics at the Indy DX thread

From what I can make out so far the figure looks great to me (and I'm not even remotely a Superman fan).

Has anyone mentioned (based on the pics so far) that the head/neck look like a solid piece but NOT sculpted i.e. it's flexible/movable?

It seems to me the head is just a regular neckless head, but just integrated a lot better into the neck than is normally the case.

That and some clever photography seems to have hidden the points where the head ends and neck starts.

That's what I think anyway

From what I can make out so far the figure looks great to me (and I'm not even remotely a Superman fan).

Has anyone mentioned (based on the pics so far) that the head/neck look like a solid piece but NOT sculpted i.e. it's flexible/movable?

:lecture

looks great to me. I bet all these little babies crying about eyes and what not will still buy it :slap

It seems to me the head is just a regular neckless head, but just integrated a lot better into the neck than is normally the case.

That and some clever photography seems to have hidden the points where the head ends and neck starts.

That's what I think anyway

Definitely possible and more likely than what I suggested. :lol

I haven't chimed in once in this thread.

It looks awesome.

That is all.

See you guys next fall. I'm out of here. :lol

Wow, he looks incredible in my very honest opinion. These days, with deep internet access (too deep at times :p) we spend so much time looking at real pics that the figure version will ALWAYS never do it 100% justice. To me though, this looks as close as possible and damned near flawless.
The only thing I think it NEEDS, is a smiling sculpt. Reeve had such a great smile, and even a Clark/glasses'ed up smiling sculpt would be epic.
I'm not even the biggest Supes fan, and never liked the movies, but it's looking like more than I expected so far. Proper release pics will soon tell I guess but seeing how close they got someone like the Sparrow Depp, I'm hoping for big things. Let's just hope he doesn't end up like Indy...
Oh yes I did!

I would strongly to very strongly disagree.
Kevin+Spacey+as+Lex+Luthor+%2528WRONG%2521%2529.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back