Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the skin in that pic. The muscle detail in the neck, the little lines across the adams apple! Stunning realism.

I'm really not a huge Superman fan. But, I did watch the movies growing up, and appreciate the franchise. I think this is a pretty easy purchase for me. :)

Yes it can be entertaining, but at the same time irritating with the whining. Hey, I'm just telling you what I see on other boards. Oh by the way, STFU Lejuan !!! :wave

I think the whiners are starting to thin out a bit now - hopefully they've said their piece, though one or two will always hang around for a bit of trolling. On balance, I like the vibe here. I haven't visited a lot of boards, but this one seems to be moderated well so that some robust discussion is encouraged and tolerated, but not once it degenerates into latent trolling or abuse. I lurk around the OSW threads, but tbh the vibe is too mature and respectful for me. I enjoy a bit of argy-bargy.

Now the whiners have gone we can turn our attention to the continuous bumping of the thread by folks asking if there's any news or pics :lol

Looks perfect. Any photoshopers on this one are just bored.
Ok, I think the sculpt looks great except the eyes. As many fans complained, the eyes are too small. I just expanded the eyes a little and looks better in my opinion.
Expanded eyes on the left, original on the right.
superman.jpg

Ok, I think the sculpt looks great except the eyes. As many fans complained, the eyes are too small. I just expanded the eyes a little and looks better in my opinion.
superman.jpg

I thought you had the original on the left, and I was looking at the right one thinking, "yeah, that is an improvement".

superman.jpg

I actually prefer the smaller eyes on the right, the expanded eyes makes him look like puss n boots when he's doing the cute face. :peace

I enjoy a bit of argy-bargy.

Squeeze-Argy-Bargy-206263.jpg

Then why don't you just pleasure yobadassself? :wink1:

(Yeah . . . I'll take HT's version over a p-shopped nitpick any day o' the year.)

HotToys-Supermanteaser4.jpg

Sweet baby jeebus! I mean Kal-El.

Last edited:
superman.jpg

This is exactly what I was talking about. Bravo urutorosaven!!! Thanks a lot!

HT fix it pleeease!

Wow, finally, a picture of the Big Man himself. HT doesn't disappoint. Any news so far on whether they would be doing a Clark Kent head sculpt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back