Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think he would use his movie magic ability; sort of like Michael Duncan Clarke in The Green Mile.

bizarroclarke.jpg

Who says he will "become a huge behemoth"? :huh

Well, first off that's Bane's thing, and second there was a teaser trailer where Batman is fearfully backing away from what appears to be a huge roided-out Bane.

I would think he would use his movie magic ability; sort of like Michael Duncan Clarke in The Green Mile.

I figured that's what Nolan will do, but the key is if it can look convincing to us. Michael Clarke Duncan is a big dude to begin with, so it didn't take much movie magic to make him look a little bigger.

hmm well the trailer just gives the impression he is huge because it is shot from over his shoulder, it's a common camera trick

It remains to be seen if Nolan will be using a lot of camera tricks to make him appear larger than he is or actually CGI him larger

hmm well the trailer just gives the impression he is huge because it is shot from over his shoulder, it's a common camera trick

It remains to be seen if Nolan will be using a lot of camera tricks to make him appear larger than he is or actually CGI him larger

I think Bane will be normal sized most of the movie until towards the end when he gets all juiced up and becomes a problem.

Well, first off that's Bane's thing, and second there was a teaser trailer where Batman is fearfully backing away from what appears to be a huge roided-out Bane.

Have you guys seen warrior or bronson? They use no camera tricks or CGI and hardy looks f'ng huge. Especially in warrior, he's fighting someone as tall as Bale and you can't tell unless your looking for it. No worries. The height issue (if you wanna call it a issue) is not there and I doubt Nolan is losing sleep over it, that's if he even cares. It's hard to tell height difference on screen, you have to be really looking for it. If your gonna do that the entire time watching the movie then your not going to enjoy it.

The only way I can see Nolan use CGI for bane, would be if he get's bigger on venom. But I doubt he does.

Totally with you dude - it's a total non-issue for me, was just sayin' he looks even bigger due to the camera angle in that clip in the trailer.

so seeing how Indy's shoes and Jack Sparrows boots look to be real leather/pleather material, do you guys think we can expect the same with this new DX Joker? Indy even has shoe laces.

PS. Just b/c I brought up Indy's shoes, doesn't mean we need to start talking about the sculpt :peace

I met jack black and I couldn't believe how short he was.in the movies he looks normal but in person he is no taller than 5-6

I used him as an example of someone that looks like a normal sized person on tv but in person he is a borderline dwarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back