Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4651494082_655a3dcb66_b.jpg

This looks fantastic, why would HT need to make a new one :dunno

4651494082_655a3dcb66_b.jpg

This looks fantastic, why would HT need to make a new one :dunno

That is one of the better pictures ever taken of the BD, but in the end it is the worst of the IMs. Proportions are all wrong, the diaper almost looks totally different from what it should, and the red isn't even accurate. But that's all been pretty clearly established in the past, so if the current version suits you, fine. Based on current trend however, the Mark III will most probably get a fresher version soon.

Question and I think this might address whether or not we get a new mark 3 battle damaged or not.

I am sure most have you seen the Blue Stealth Iron man Stealth figure that was supposed to come with the purchase of a collectors book, The Art of Collecting, https://www.gunjap.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/2293.jpg,
1407.jpg

Is this a repainted Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed Version with out the metal studs or is it the old Iron Man Armor simply repainted.

If it is the new Armor then I believe that a New Mark 3 could be in the works as Hot Toys could use the this opportunity to resell the mark 3 to go along with the Iron monger.

Thoughts, comments?

I sold my original mark 3 to get a mark 5 but I have a real fondness for this one. Is it any different from the shape and design of the new mark 2 AU version?

That is one of the better pictures ever taken of the BD, but in the end it is the worst of the IMs. Proportions are all wrong, the diaper almost looks totally different from what it should, and the red isn't even accurate. But that's all been pretty clearly established in the past, so if the current version suits you, fine. Based on current trend however, the Mark III will most probably get a fresher version soon.

I agree and thats why I sold mine a few months ago. I learned the hard way with my HT orignal predator that you can't hesitate any more when you think its time to sell a figure. So sell now or forever old your figure.

Anyone know what batteries this takes? I took the batteries out of mine and lost the paper where I wrote down the number and tossed the old ones.

Back