Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: Does the mask come off of the light-up head. I only ask because I want to put the BD mask on the light-up head instead of the Stark head.

^^ If you really want to achieve this look with the MIII id say that when the VI is released you could pick up the head and face plates from that and stick it on your MIII(hell even if your still getting the whole VI figure..would be worth it,i'd imagine the differences in the helmets are very slight) ..i'm doing something similar...buying and extra pair of articulated hands form the IV to give to my III.

11IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

12IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

13IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

10IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg
[/QUOT

robert downey jr!!!! sucks!

Absolutely EXOTICLEX! The two fronts of helmets are interchangeable on the Mark VI.
And regarding the articulated fingers, it's the whole IM2 serie which is provided: War Machine, Mark IV and VI, on the Mark V (not yet submitted), if it is not equipped, I do not understand anything anymore.

:lol Very goog Spanbauer!

Until that HT wants to produce an Iron Monger one of these days :gah:, here is my third photo montage of the IM1 serie... One can always dream, right? :D
IM130.jpg

does anyone else have this problem? I try to slide the shoulder armor down so his missile pods can pop up, but the chest armor gets in the way, i have to remove the chest armor to slide the shoulder armor all the way down.

Back