Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, no the damage that isn't supposed to be there. Lights not working, breaking parts, etc. I've read a few posts here but didn't know if if was a common problem or not.

so far I have only read of one poor fella here that has all sorts of problems with his but not much else. Even in his case the parts started falling apart during assembly so it's hard to QC that. These figures are very delicate and I can't imagine any of them to ever be 100% perfect for the entire run especially these complicated ones that have lots of small platicy hinges etc. I am sure if there is a widespread problem we would get a lot more posts on FB, here and even quoted from other Asian forums, anyone?

I can't believe there's been so few in hand photos of this.

It reminds me of Hot toys final battle john connor. He's been out for quite some time and I still havent seen that many in hand photos.

For anyone who owns the original mk3 and the BD, how does the artic compare between the 2? Specifically i'm wondering if the range of motion has been increased on the bd, especially on the neck, elbows and wrists.

The spring in my minor wear Mark III left shoulder came off the pop out gun. My other battle damaged one works perfect you can see them both on youtube johnnyr2525 I am doing Hot Toy Reviews please subscribe I would appreciate forum support.

The spring in my minor wear Mark III left shoulder came off the pop out gun. My other battle damaged one works perfect you can see them both on youtube johnnyr2525 I am doing Hot Toy Reviews please subscribe I would appreciate forum support.

Just checked out your review...good work. It was great being able to see each version side-by-side, since you own 2.

Oh and I must commend you for having clean hands and nails. Some of the people doing reviews on YouTube have some of the most disgusting hands and long-ass dirty rotten nails I have ever seen in my life.

Last edited:
This is sad :( I wanted him but i need to put priority on this hobby. I have IM 1,2 and 3 already and pre-order mech-test. Hot toys pls. slow down. I have T-800, MJ DX-03, Sarah Connors, Mech Test, war machine and DID Captain Miller on pre-order also.

Page 2 for a newly released figure! Hasn't anyone bought this?

I'd love to see more in-hand pics if anyone has them.

Any idea on when they will get them? I get mine from Loonetoys so I'd imagine they get them around same time.

Also waiting on Stark, Leonodas and T2.

My IM.BD arrived last week.
Took this pictures last night.
Not a very good quality.
Sorry, hope to post some more soon, with extra poses and better quality.

p1010047w.jpg

p1010048y.jpg

Hope you like it.

My IM.BD arrived last week.
Not a very good quality.
Sorry, hope to post some more soon, with extra poses and better quality.

p1010047w.jpg

p1010048y.jpg

Hope you like it.

WOW thats amasing, i cant wait till mine gets here, its the center piece of your collection. Do you have any idea if the base is the same size as the dx line?, and where did you get that cabinet its beatiful, my detolf is running out of space, i only have space for one more figure lol

Not a very good quality.

heh...oddly enough, i think those are some of the best in hand photos i've seen so far. the proportions dont look off, and the pose looks human. thank you for making the figure look good and restoring my hope! ;)

WOW thats amasing, i cant wait till mine gets here, its the center piece of your collection. Do you have any idea if the base is the same size as the dx line?, and where did you get that cabinet its beatiful, my detolf is running out of space, i only have space for one more figure lol

I really can´t sayfor sure, but I think it is a little higher and not so large as the Batman/Joker Dx bases. Thanks !

heh...oddly enough, i think those are some of the best in hand photos i've seen so far. the proportions dont look off, and the pose looks human. thank you for making the figure look good and restoring my hope! ;)

Thank you. Here are some more I took this evening. I'm sure you gonna like the figure as soon as you get it. :)

p1010126v.jpg

p1010129l.jpg

p1010117r.jpg

p1010116i.jpg

p1010118i.jpg

p1010124f.jpg

p1010131l.jpg

p1010113dz.jpg

Hope you like it.

Back