Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Photos

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Nice pictures! I really would have prefered the BD head to be a light up one. Nevermind though because this figure still looks great!

Nice pictures! I really would have prefered the BD head to be a light up one. Nevermind though because this figure still looks great!

I would have liked that 2 ..but what really bugs me is that non-battle damage head is perfectly clean with not a scratch on it ..kinda odd givin that the rest of the body even including the non-damaged chest-plate has some very subtle scratches.

I would have liked that 2 ..but what really bugs me is that non-battle damage head is perfectly clean with not a scratch on it ..kinda odd givin that the rest of the body even including the non-damaged chest-plate has some very subtle scratches.
I don't know why they didn't just make the gold faceplate removable on both helmets; that way we could mix and match to our heart's content.

How's the hip articulation? Can someone post pictures of a wide fighting stance?
What do you mean, exactly? Could you link to an image of what stance you'd want to achieve?

The shoulders are better

One thing I don't think I've ever seen mentioned about this figure compared to the original Mark III is the improvement in the shoulder pads. He no longer looks like a fairy tale prince, which is great. And they may not have changed the size of the shoulder pads at all; it may just be the placement of the arm socket and the slope from the shoulder to the neck that's given them the illusion of more accurately scaled. Whatever they changed, it's a marked improvement.

marsden-enchantedx.jpg

Expecting mine thursday and if that neck is indeed that long, I will not keep him and opt to keep the regular version instead.

I'm not the most fickle of Hot Toys fans but that long neck is a deal breaker for me.

Alter Ego posted in the retail section they will receive by end of the week :confused:

How did they get theirs before SS?

Impossible, or should I say highly unlikely. SSC gives at least a 15 Day Notice. Only way is if SSC received theirs, shipped out their Affilate Dealer product and are too busy or backlogged in their warehouse to send off notices.

BtW, the Reviews coming in for IM2 are mixed whereas IM1 was Off The Charts Positive which to me means IM1 and the BD M3 and M1 may end up as the most sought after Figures when all is said and done. Not to say IM2 won't make a ton of money and be highly successful, but sentiments for the love of the franchise may end up resting w IM1. I hear there's some decent eyecandy w Scarlett though. :naughty Anyway, point is, if you are on the fence about this Figure and loved IM1 as a Movie, get it.

Here's the THR Review by Kirk Honeycutt, who's one of the few Reviewers I trust.

Spoiler Alert!!!
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/film-reviews/iron-man-2-film-review-1004086551.story

Impossible, or should I say highly unlikely. SSC gives at least a 15 Day Notice. Only way is if SSC received theirs, shipped out their Affilate Dealer product and are too busy or backlogged in their warehouse to send off notices.

Alter Ego posted in the dealers section at 12:31 pm today they will have battle damaged IM in stock the end of the week. I do not understand it either but WTF SS :confused:

Just got an email from CSC that this is already in-stock. Gonna go pick it up in a while. Kinda weird that these retailers got this guy in before SS.

Well, CSC and AE get their stock from SSC so that can only mean SSC has them in their Warehouse and is not telling anyone. CSC is in Socal which is why they already received theirs. So, SSC at least had the Regs delivered. There also could also be a split shipment w the Exclusives coming in the second shipment and they don't want to ship Regs before the Exclusives.

Back