Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've thought about selling my Mark III figure, but he came with a busted back panel right out of the box. What's a guy to do? Super-glue it to the hinge, or leave it loose?

How much would you sell it for as is?? PM me :)

why are comedian and blade both out earlier than expected, but this one's taking a little longer?

maybe this will be released in hk soon?

why are comedian and blade both out earlier than expected, but this one's taking a little longer?

maybe this will be released in hk soon?

Yes, this makes no sense, but maybe they're making sure all the QC issues or being ironed out. That's the only reason I could think of, considering that the base figure is essentially the same Mark III from before.

From what I've been able to gather, HT is trying to get this guy out before Chinese New Year in Hong Kong.

Yes, this makes no sense, but maybe they're making sure all the QC issues or being ironed out. That's the only reason I could think of, considering that the base figure is essentially the same Mark III from before.

From what I've been able to gather, HT is trying to get this guy out before Chinese New Year in Hong Kong.

true. as long as when it comes out and it has no issues, i'm fine. but i still wanna see some pics of the stark in helmet head :mad:

being ironed out
:lol pun intended?

true. as long as when it comes out and it has no issues, i'm fine. but i still wanna see some pics of the stark in helmet head :mad:

:lol pun intended?

Haha, I wasn't even thinking of that :lol

Yeah, the Stark head is a mystery. I'm sure it'll look good, though. At least, it'll definitely look better than the Mark II head.

Haha, I wasn't even thinking of that :lol

Yeah, the Stark head is a mystery. I'm sure it'll look good, though. At least, it'll definitely look better than the Mark II head.

And the Chinese Mark I head. I really dont think Jacky Chan should be tony Stark :p

And the Chinese Mark I head. I really dont think Jacky Chan should be tony Stark :p

jackie+chan.jpg

:huh

we gotto get rid of this and get hold of pictures of the new Tony Stark Sculpt in the IM helmet!

Cool, just brought it from Studio Sunny. Talk about an impulse purchase:slap. But I'm going Marvel all the way this year. Now for IM BD MK3

Checking the HT site under "More Reviews" the following figures are listed:

The Comedian - just released
Blade II - just released
Astro Boy - per newsletter soon to be released
Battle damaged IM - nada

I am hoping this is a prelude of figure to be released shortly which if that is the case BD IM may be coming soon?

Naturally it is all speculation.

No one know when BD will be release now, a toyhunter staff said Jan, another staff said Feb and another one said March ... wtf :banghead

Yeah, I'm starting to get really impatient. This was supposed to be released around the same time DX Batman was released (late DEC-Early Jan). What's funny is that the good DX Batman stock was DELAYED and it still made it out first. wtf.

Still, I'm hoping for early Feb. But with Chinese New Year coming, who knows....

Once this is released, how long will it take to get online etailers?

On-line Asian (ebay) retailers will get it quickly. Domestic retailers often get theirs from sideshow which is a good month after release.

Of course, exceptions to every rule. Toys2 and Q mentioned in these boards often get a supply shortly after release. It simply depends on how fast you want it and how much you want to pay.

Back