Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did a review of Soldier Story Man In Suit. Check it out here!
Not really an Iron Man figure, but I used a HT Iron Man Mark III BD head in the review.

Hot+Toys+Obadiah+Stane+065.JPG

Hot+Toys+Obadiah+Stane+071.JPG

Hot off the workbench!

Custom "Final Battle" Iron Man Mark III
im04.jpg

im03.jpg

im02.jpg

im01.jpg

im05.jpg

The body is from a BD Mark III with a Mech Test Tony Stark head on a trimmed True Type neck. The armor damage was first added with a soldering iron, and then painted with Citadel paints. I also painted his skin to add some blood and dirt. The sweat on his forehead is tiny drops of clear nail polish. He is slightly more battle damaged than in the film, but I liked where it was going, so I just went with it.

Now HT just needs to release Iron Monger and I will be set. :)

Luke nice job, can you post pics of this normal without the special effects from Photoshop or w/e you used?
Yeah I took the pictures last night on my deck. The light in the background of the full body shot is the moon. I thought it would be a cool backdrop for the photos, but it didn't really come through the way I had hoped. My porch light ended up being dimmer than I remembered, and I couldn't find an extension cord to use one of my other lights out there, so I just stuck with what I had. The low light meant my camera was taking the pictures at ISO 400, so they all ended up grainy. It does look kind of cool this way, but I definitely need to take some better pics. I will post them here after I do. :)

Back