Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wah, wah, wah! Iron Man 3 Ruined The Mandarain! Wah! Wah! Wah!
There are too many Iron Man suits being made!

It's getting old. Movie was quite the success. By all accounts, it's only the small amount of fans of the old style Fu Manchu Mandarin that seem to be rubbishing it.
:rotfl

:lecture Yup, I want this, and a HT Killian to go along with it.

I'd be satisfied with a really good head that i could put on a custom body(Either with suit, or custom painted to look like it's on fire).
with the Bruce Banner head coming out, bootleg Loki, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Tony Stark, we know that the aftermarket head manufacturers are taking note of what the public want.

tumblr_mgzptlI99O1rybo50o1_500.gif

:rotfl

GREAT posting.

im curious about how much he ll be, i cant imagine him being much more then 220 bucks since hes just a regular/non armored character. it seems like the majority of the high dollar figures now a days are just the armored suits....

1001538_10151565748436581_476759381_n.jpg

Outstanding HS.

tumblr_inline_mm7qggAzWb1raq9ac.gif

All that proves is people went to see it. Not related to the quality

It proves popularity and a great majority of people enjoyed it. In order to gross that amount of money word of mouth had to be good.

Quality is very subjective but $1,200,000,000 is fact.

Well guys, dont listen to that guy cuckzeh hes a big fan of pacific rimjob,a movie that absolutely suck !

Iron man 3 while not a perfect movie was wayyyy more entertaining than that grendizer crap fest.

Personnally, I like the Mandarin character in the movie and the twist to it... A well deserved figure.

Well guys, dont listen to that guy cuckzeh hes a big fan of pacific rimjob,a movie that absolutely suck !

Iron man 3 while not a perfect movie was wayyyy more entertaining than that grendizer crap fest.

Personnally, I like the Mandarin character in the movie and the twist to it... A well deserved figure.

Not since Episode I have i seen a movie so hyped that was total garbage, lol.
Iron Man 3 was ten times the movie that rubbish was(In my opinion).

It proves popularity and a great majority of people enjoyed it. In order to gross that amount of money word of mouth had to be good.

Quality is very subjective but $1,200,000,000 is fact.

Im sorry to jump on this bro but the money made does not prove that people enjoyed it. The word of mouth was that it was terrible even though nobody (myself included) wanted to believe it so we all went to see it ourselves. That my friend is fact but dont take my word go to imdb and rotten tomatoes and read reviews. The feeling that the avengers left in your mouth is what made us so anxious for IM3. That explains your gross. Dude its ok bad movies can make alot of money. Your theory would also suggest that star wars episode 3 was great. One reason I hated it was I felt so cheated by the mandarin. Thats not a compelling twist, its a wtf how can they do this are you kidding me moment. Just when I was getting over his drunk club scene in IM2! Same reason that although this fig looks amazing I cant order it. The iron man im remembering is from avengers. I want to erase 3 from my mind lol but I know in avengers 2 seeing no arc reactor will make me cry lol

Bro totally! And a hot toys jar jar, howard the duck, battelfield earth travolta,superman iv nuclear man, shaq fu, and the bad guy from last action hero lmao.

Im sorry to jump on this bro but the money made does not prove that people enjoyed it. The word of mouth was that it was terrible even though nobody (myself included) wanted to believe it so we all went to see it ourselves. That my friend is fact but dont take my word go to imdb and rotten tomatoes and read reviews. The feeling that the avengers left in your mouth is what made us so anxious for IM3. That explains your gross. Dude its ok bad movies can make alot of money. Your theory would also suggest that star wars episode 3 was great. One reason I hated it was I felt so cheated by the mandarin. Thats not a compelling twist, its a wtf how can they do this are you kidding me moment. Just when I was getting over his drunk club scene in IM2! Same reason that although this fig looks amazing I cant order it. The iron man im remembering is from avengers. I want to erase 3 from my mind lol but I know in avengers 2 seeing no arc reactor will make me cry lol

https://siskiyou.sou.edu/2013/05/06/iron-man-3-review-the-best-yet/

https://www.wtop.com/541/3308379/Avenged-Iron-Man-3-may-be-Marvels-best

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/iron_man_3/

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/05/01/rip-roaring-iron-man-3-even-better-than-avengers/

https://nyulocal.com/entertainment/...t-because-it-doesnt-feel-like-a-marvel-movie/

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-ryan/iron-man-3-review_b_3151542.html

I would say most of the world disagrees with you. You can hate it but it got really good reviews and 82% of the people who watched it enjoyed it (according to rotten tomatoes). Your in the 18% who did not and thats fine it's your opinion. Was it a perfect movie, no but it was fun IMO.

IM3 was great. The Mandarin twist hurt your feelings bc you didn't expect or predict it, you'll get over it.

Im not gettin at you, thats just like your opinion man, but that comment astounds me. You really must not know a thing about iron man or even a thing about movies. Ok you liked it thats your opinion, but great? GREAT?! Come on dude. I love IM but this movie was a complete and utter let down. The list is crazy long of whats wrong with it. Your blind bro, you love the hype and cgi and cant see past the TERRIBLE storytelling. That firebreathing scene....wow. I was so embarrased to even be watching.

Back