Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I would actually like to order this especially if HT were to decide to make Killian. They'd look great alongside each other, representing the Mandarin's respective appearances based on the old (Trevor) and the new (Killian). :pray:

13072519580895158c713613c4.png

Can someone please grab Walker's pix and host them somewhere else? That site is blocked for me... :(

People hate the truth of the charecter....

People hate how it "ruined" the movie....

It will sell out and it is beautiful!

The world needs a figure of Guy Pearce. HT - make him! I refuse to believe you'll make 617 variations of Iron Man and not the main villain of the most successful film in the trilogy.

i love it the IM3 haters and HT IM haters can to keep crying

:exactly:

Iron Man 3 has earned $406,850,977 in North America and an estimated $804,600,000 in other countries, as of July 14, 2013, for a worldwide total of $1,211,450,977.

Worldwide, it is the 5th-highest-grossing film,
the highest-grossing 2013 film,
the 2nd-highest-grossing film of the Marvel Cinematic Universe,
the highest-grossing film of the Iron Man film series,
the highest-grossing solo superhero movie,
and the 2nd-highest-grossing film distributed by Disney.
It achieved the 6th-largest worldwide opening weekend with $372.5 million.
On the weekend of May 3–5, 2013, the film set a record for the largest worldwide weekend in IMAX with $28.6 million.
On its 23rd day in theaters, Iron Man 3 became the sixth Disney film and the 16th film overall to reach $1 billion.
It is the 4th fastest film to reach the milestone. - Wiki

Yep, total crap folks! :D

I second that! :drool

Thats pretty much how I felt with every IM3 announcement :lol

:exactly:

Iron Man 3 has earned $406,850,977 in North America and an estimated $804,600,000 in other countries, as of July 14, 2013, for a worldwide total of $1,211,450,977.

Worldwide, it is the 5th-highest-grossing film,
the highest-grossing 2013 film,
the 2nd-highest-grossing film of the Marvel Cinematic Universe,
the highest-grossing film of the Iron Man film series,
the highest-grossing solo superhero movie,
and the 2nd-highest-grossing film distributed by Disney.
It achieved the 6th-largest worldwide opening weekend with $372.5 million.
On the weekend of May 3–5, 2013, the film set a record for the largest worldwide weekend in IMAX with $28.6 million.
On its 23rd day in theaters, Iron Man 3 became the sixth Disney film and the 16th film overall to reach $1 billion.
It is the 4th fastest film to reach the milestone
. - Wiki

Yep, total crap folks! :D

:clap

Regardless of how you feel about the movie, this is a great representation of a "real world" Mandarin. And that's exactly why I'm getting it. We don't get nearly enough villains. Plus this will look great on the shelf.

Regardless of how you feel about the movie, this is a great representation of a "real world" Mandarin. And that's exactly why I'm getting it. We don't get nearly enough villains. Plus this will look great on the shelf.

:exactly::goodpost:

i love it the IM3 haters and HT IM haters can to keep crying

Wah, wah, wah! Iron Man 3 Ruined The Mandarain! Wah! Wah! Wah!
There are too many Iron Man suits being made!

It's getting old. Movie was quite the success. By all accounts, it's only the small amount of fans of the old style Fu Manchu Mandarin that seem to be rubbishing it.
:rotfl

Back