Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen it and honestly speaking, it wasn't a bad film but it wasn't as good as the first one...

action was pretty good

left me confused over a couple of minutes after the movie to gather my thoughts

Little peek looks GREAT. Look forward to seeing the film. That said.....

Spoiler Spoiler:

I cant wait to see dozen of folks here change their avatars and sigs to the mandarin, just like what some did with lokis and jokers.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Any takers? :lol

Done......

I don't get it.
I know he's Iron Man's enemy and they need bad guys.
He was in one movie and he gets a figure?
Pepper Potts has been in all 3 Iron Man movies and The Avengers
and she doesn't have one yet?

Little peek looks GREAT. Look forward to seeing the film. That said.....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, I agree.

And riddick, that's a really nice avatar:lol

What did you think otherwise, Sanchez? Did you like it? Don't spoil us, just looking for your basic reaction to the film. Is it better than IM2?

I wont give any spoilers and my post that the over-dramatic mod deleted had no spoilers in it either. I was simply saying that this will be the least popular hot toys figure in history once people see the film.

I personally did not like the film, very disappointing, i cant really get into the details without spoiling anything but i would have to say that IM 2 was slightly better.

I wont give any spoilers and my post that the over-dramatic mod deleted had no spoilers in it either. I was simply saying that this will be the least popular hot toys figure in history once people see the film.

I personally did not like the film, very disappointing, i cant really get into the details without spoiling anything but i would have to say that IM 2 was slightly better.

I haven't seen the film, but from the spoilers I read, this figure went from instant purchase to no need to own.

from what i've read, it sounds like the scriptwriters and director deveated too far from the established marvel movie universe feel with the film.

Back